Inventiv now Syneos

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2018 at 12:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has this merger created any positive benefits, better opportunities? Is it a better company to work for over the competitive contract companies? Thanks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My experience is they hire LESS experienced/older workers than other contract companies do.
    I often hire the youngest girl with the shortest skirt.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is horrific.... or at least a manager I’m working for- petty and cheap. I guess they don’t want to have happy employees.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are the WORST of the WORST.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s awful here. Very unprofessional management. Per a syneos recruiter, there is no formal process for internal candidates to be considered for advancement.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they were terrible; and are now WORSE than terrible. The age discrimination is now so blatant it is a cruel joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Victoria G is a bitch

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is terrible!!!!!! Many tenure reps not called and age seems to be a factor when recruiting. They prefer young and cheap. I received age discrimination email and considering signing! Finally someone took action.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

an email is circulating about age concern and recruiting. This is only recruiting company that asks for age and then you hear nothing back if you are at an age. If anyone agrees please send a letter of concern to the White House. Many letters being sent from reps hired in the past and took contracts, Ventiv made tons money, then you hit age bracket and bye bye! So disgusting.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract work has always been known to be for newbees baby "learner" reps or for tenured older reps who have good track records.

All others - usually the 30-65 year olds with experience -- are best to work for the pharma company directly. Why? Because it pays better and is more stable! And bennies, retirement are included too..
    Prime years on contract? Not a wise choice.......

What's going on now with aka "Invented"....sounds like if you sprout a grey and you are taken away?
    Yes, it is a Syneos! if that is happening........... gotta remember greys can start early and usually stay around......so most people are over the hill when they just get good at their job...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

White House?? Why the White House some Law Firm needs to be contacted we could start a class action. I know of at least 8 reps who have been on former contracts who have tried to get on with other contracts with Inventiv/Syneos and nothing. Contacted by recruiter and once the lead recruiter gets word who the rep is nothing no further contact. For hiring managers reading this each state has a Main Recruiter and for some reason they control "ALL" the favorite verbage is the DM is looking over the resumes. Guess what the DM never sees 90% and not yours if you were a former inventiv employee. If you are an inventiv DM and you want to see more candidates ask guarantee you there are more resumes out there. Ask this also , do they not get paid if they hire a former employee? Quintiles , Ashfield they hire their reps back so shame on you inventiv , shame on you upper management that you dont care enought to look into this...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Less medical leave is the goal of the organization. The older the individual the more likelihood of paid medical leave.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IF this is true, then that is what you call being a penny wise and a pound foolish. The market place is greatly changing with contracting, moving to value over volume, you will need strong experience to meet these client expectations as well as expanded Omni channel offerings, which take advance skills to integrate. Therefore, you cannot cut you way to prosperity and deliver quality, this thinking it what drove the CSO’s profitability into the ground, you become a commodity offering, this lowers margins for the industry and the hiring practices that accompany this create churn and burn contracts further erodeing profits. If this worked why have the top 3 CSO’s had cash issues- Inventiv that merged, Publicis that sold and Quintiles who is trying to sell their commercial business. Syneos can and should be the Commecial leader far and away but if they don’t change this thinking they will be slumming for contracts with the newly owned Publicis for peanuts and drive their business into the ground innovate offfer clients more, connect to expanded services THINK!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at your people on your past contracts / I have been on two and I can tell you there were 20 of us total and not one of us NOW are on a Syneos contract no loyalty -12 are on other contract through Ashfield, IQVIA or PDI, Publicis that is not right upper managet should want to retain should help their people
    and help good people keep jobs- Shame on you all-sad

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any advice on Flex-Time with Syneos in general? Any info on Flex-Time compensation? Thanks!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SEC investigating Syneos for accounting practice! Who wants to do business with Syneos when they are under investigation?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have they been selling off label??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SEC investigates financial irregularities so lets call it cooking the books. Investigation involves how they report payment for their contracts I believe.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe you - they seem slimy here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cooking up books, being shady and prob lying to investors to get their dollars...terrible. SEC doesn't play so they better watch it!