Inventiv now Syneos

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2018 at 12:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nevermind Daddy (on exec team) securing a cushy inhouse position for his daughter. What has she produced? Its been over a year. They take part of our salary for this. Stinks, from inside out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must mean QP. Daddys got a different name. Couldnt hack it with directs or even contract sales. Soooo, the logical thing for Daddy to do is promote her with a new generous salary. Her salary is off our backs. Produce or clean house. Its been almost 2 yrs. Enough!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's what I experienced with this PIECE of SHIT company. I was flown a while back to an interview with 2 people for a straightforward expansion. I was 'over qualified' as they say, given my advanced education, experience across a variety of pharmaceutical sales and leadership fronts. But this was for a 'check down', encore gig if you will. So I was glad they invited me, I thought.

They actually insulted me multiple times in the interview. That's not a fragile ego talking. Alluded to age multiple times. I was 59. They knew it. One got up 2/3 into the interview for no expressed reason and never returned. The other tried to play me with massive sarcasm. They were extremely rude and unprofessional. Here's the thing, I hired many full time reps at three major pharmaceutical companies over 30 years in the business. And even if I really didn't care for someone I would never insult them. Even if I knew they were lying about something I would not insult them. Never. These people at Syneos (InVentiv) are beyond unprofessional.

The guy is a minority manager in Florida. The lady, using that term loosely, was out of the home office. I wish I could remember their names to give them the representation they deserve. There are many good companies out there, this is not one of them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You had me at "hello, this is a piece of shit company" darling.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loaded with narcissistic, self aggrandizing, unethical & unprofessional "managers"......did I leave anything out? Especially in FLA.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know who you're talking about, nepotistic theft