Inventiv reps!

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2013 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This cracks me up!!! I think it's so funny that Inventiv reps think they will be Salix reps after Jan!!! Lol.. Seriously??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably be more Inventiv reps than Santarus rep that make the transition.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who do you think is doing all the work out here? inventive reps are willing to work harder and go the extra mile to prove themselves. Santarus reps are on auto pilot...when they're not on vacation!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most accurate post I've seen on here in quite some time. Watch and observe in January and February.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would agree. I have out performed my Santarus Rep. They have no clue what it is like to work hard. They totally took advantage of me. At least I am capable of handling this change. The long term Santarus Reps will have an adjustment for sure.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix will probably keep Inventiv reps because they are paid less then the Santarus reps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix has probably been monitoring the Santarus message board and seen all of the Santarus reps past and present complaining constantly. I think I'd keep the Inventiv reps as well. Sounds to me like they know what work is and don't complain about it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know it's not the Inventiv reps posting...duh

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe anything posted on this board to begin with. Most of the post are from disgrunted ex and future ex Santarus employees.Which there will be many come January.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would hope they bring the inVentiv reps up to the appropriate salary band. In most cases, there really is no difference between the reps when it comes to skills and experience. Sometimes the inVentiv rep is even better or works harder. So please, Salix, bring those salaries up... You will be glad you did because reps will be more motivated and have a greater sense of loyalty! If not, they may just want to spend their time looking around for something better that pays fairly.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guess what? We are all in the same boat! Idiots!

And by the way, if us lazy Santarus reps hadn't sold the sh*t out of our products we wouldn't need to bring you on in the first place. So shut up and stop glorifying yourself. How's that company car treating you.....oh wait, that's right!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love that Inventiv basically has been making my car payment for me. I just looked on Kelly blue book and my car kept its value. Have fun sending your keys in, ill get to sell my car that I never really made payments on.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pardon me for being Captain obvious, but the reason they hired more reps is because they had a new product to launch and an old one to relaunch. Not because the sales force sold the hell out of anything prior to this. The success recently experience by this company is due to a combined effort of the entire sales force regardless. We together sold the %#¥€ out of the products we have. It was our combined success that got the attention of our competition who said we better buy them before they beat us. Unfortunately senior leadership decided to pull the plug instead of fight the good fight. If you want to be ticked off let it be at them. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Not everybody made out in this deal. Some of us are just getting kicked to the curb with no severance, no warn period, not even a year end evaluation to show for our hard work.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Current salix representatives got notice of new territories on Friday. We should be hearing something soon.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any chance there will be new positions added either thru inventiv or direct hire? i would love to join this company as a sales rep.. i am in the ny metro area..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How funny that the original poster was right! Bye-Bye Inventiv reps...Heard most of them were let go!! If any Inventiv reps were kept, heard they will be primary care! lol...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv rep here who is now on the willow team. Get your facts straight

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

inVentiv rep. I was placed on Futura. I see this as an opportunity to prove myself with a company that has a tough-as-nails reputation. I'm up for the challenge!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank god I am not in PC anymore!