inVentiv sells what drugs for Janssen?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Dec 13, 2017 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many invnetiv reps do you have? And what do they do?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the contract was just terminated. Only about 20 LTC reps and 30 PC reps remain. Xarelto and Invokana are the drugs. The contract is basically on life support.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xarelto is through quintiles, not inventiv

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer is we have too many inventiv reps and they spend most of their time looking for a regular job while constantly asking the Janssen reps what “we” are up to.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only reason Janssen reps don’t like inVentiv counterparts is they are afraid they will be exposed for their lazy ass work ethic or that they will be outperformed. Fact!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confarta I believe...better check my call notes

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. The new FSC data is unreal! I just went coast to coast with Dr. Fry during my McDonalds lunch. Gas-on!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

totally agree!! The Inventiv reps work harder than the Janssen reps.. Lots was discovered when Inventiv came on!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody works harder then Janssen Reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just saw one of my doctors entering a stall at a McDonalds. I broke down the stall and said “you will listen to what I have to say”. I should be out of jail in a few years for soliciting a lewd or lascivious act.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m aware of three inVentiv (now Syneos) contracts with Janssen representing biologics. I believe these are the biologics they are representing.

RheumatologySumponi and Simponi Aria
    Gastroenterology-Stelara and Remicade
    Dermatology-Tremfya and Stelara