inVentiv West-Ward

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, May 27, 2017 at 12:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 great district managers leave in the same week. 4 DMs in 2 years.
    inVentiv leadership needs to assess the NSD on this contract. Really good leaders have left and I'm sure more leaders are on the way. I know several reps are on the way, including myself.

It's not a great place to be when the NSD is a bully, liar, and manipulator. NO ONE trusts or respects him.

He plans an incentive trip on a ship in May to leave from
    New Jersey to the Bahamas. Nice weather to give your top performers. I think it was scheduled from NJ, because it was convenient for Lou to get on the cruise from the NJ dock. and it was not convenient for anyone else, including the client.

This is a team of really good people working hard and smart to move the business, however it's never enough for this loser. He also has a few favorites. It's noticeable and it's terrible for us in the field. Push Lou, keep pushing......push us away

Remember, there will always be a rank 1 and a rank 50, but it shouldn't only be about the rank. Look deeper to the contributions that have been made. The company also needs to respond to opportunities that you are blind to or ignore on a daily basis. There is more than retail out there. So antiquated of an approach.

Every email is color coded, capitalized and has more exclamation points that I have ever used in my life. BTW Lou that means you're screaming at us through your daily and weekly communications. It does not motivate any of us. It's blah, blah, blah and then the DMs send another email with their comments. The less I hear from Lou the better. Your IC plan sucks-you need a different one too.

This is 2017, it's not 1990. No office or physician wants to see a rep once a week for colchicine. That's the best way to get thrown out and I have been thrown out for trying. But I'll give you your 12 calls a day. You got them .... lol

Ok, I have to go get ready for my final interview for next week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On national call Lou said contact are in negotiations until 2019. Misleading ..,, until Dec 31, 2018,
    Just tell us when it's signed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the other DMs?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At first I thought you were talking about the Merck NSST contract. It sounds very similar to what we are experiencing. Lost quite a few good DMs and majority of the reps are on their way out too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

National call scheduled?

Contract done?

Discuss Summer Szzle ? Nice sleazy name for a contest.

Maybe announce an ic plan that is incentivizing. Current one sucks!

Everyone is getting rolled over into West-Ward, except Lou

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people at EMD serono warned you guys about your NSD director long ago

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s now going on with the numbers? Isnt it strange that the scripts reapppear at the end of the quarter? Wonder who this helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, we get summer sizzler numbers, but no weekly numbers? Somethings not right here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on a scale of 1-10 how reliable do you guys think our data is.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a 0?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go with the numbers again...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the OB/GYN contract?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, if you consider getting fisted by the numbers