inVentiv West-Ward

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, May 27, 2017 at 12:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know I'm excited to see who won the Presidents club and what they do for the rest of us Best Buy employees

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They already announced President's club winners, but we haven't seen weekly numbers in a month. Wtf

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m guessing you didn’t win? Funny how one’s perspective can change with a change in circumstance. Good Luck in 2020.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Change in circumstance? What do you mean? Flirt more with doctors?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last week a judge cleared the way for Mylan to keep selling it’s generic colchicine.3 companies now, all on the market legally with their own “generics”

Wonder if they’ll take a break from all the capsule fist-pumping in San Diego to address this little PR problem or will they just ignore it and pretend the sales force is too stupid to google. Inquiring minds want to know!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of reps jumping ship right now. Doesn’t look good in light of the market changes. Those of us still here need to be interviewing as much as possible.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait. People are actually growing brains and moving on from this shitshow? Wow. Lou's going to have a lot more scripts to feed to his pets.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, Lou. Good luck in 2020 to you too. You’ll need it after this contract folds & youre interviewing like the rest of us. Better go ahead & get that resume that dusted off!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t even mention Mitigare to my doctors anymore. Why? Nothing left to say, this dead horse has beaten to a bloody pile of pulp and goo. I just show up with my Panera bread order, get my signatures & leave

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can't even fathom how sick all of our doctors must be with the CAPSULES CAPSULES CAPSULES messaging!! Like they are all r*****s and just need that much reminding. No LC thats not it. it's just that your product is a shitty me-too drug that doctors dont want to fool with & the pharmacies dont want to order. it's not us, i promise.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another shitty me-too product in a year to beat the doctors with, how exciting!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it'll be a no-brainer, just take a box of doughnuts or a pizza into your pharmacists once in awhile, that should get it stocked!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys know those weekend pharmacy calls is what pushes us over the top. Thanks for the tip Lou

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hit up 5 walgreens on saturday and 3 walmarts. missed my sons big fly at his baseball game this weekend bc i was haggling with a CVS pharmacist over reimbursement rates on colchicine. how did everyone else's weekend pharmacy calls go?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re on a generic contract. What do you expect?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Raise your hand if you miss the lunchtime cattle calls where the docs don’t even bother to come in. After all this over, no one will give a chit about colchicine PERIOD, much less caps or tabs. The Corona virus apocalypse is likely the death rattle for all branded , overpriced primary care crap.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh the good old days. Doctors barely want to talk to me in the office, let alone on the phone

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s everyone dealing with these 60 calls a day lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s like doing CPR on a corpse & expecting it to come alive

20. Liz Paulson Y

Liz Paulson Y new user

Funny i didn't realize managers could sit in on my calls to doctors without them knowing. Is that compliant at all? especially during a pandemic - this seems a bit too much.