Investigation

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Oct 20, 2020 at 3:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear about an investigation going on in oncology for sales reps? Dad’s heard about it on a call today but not much info.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RSD’s not Dads

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard it was promotion off .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was promotion off label

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK promoting off-label??? I guess 3 billion wasn't enough! Criminals!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Possibly some smoldering embers from the lingering Jmo and Tiny dancer fallout.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeez here we go again. Rumors about a call where something was said blah blah blah. Unless you heard whatever it is than it’s just more bullshit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Threatening again just like 5 years ago when they sold oncology to Novartis. Now doing it again. Run!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wasn’t here for that. How does this situation relate to that?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought all of that was behind us now?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is behind you. People will always remember the habitual criminal conduct this company has perpetrated. Sing it, What have you done to make me feel proud?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If true then holy shit.

Whoever did it doesn’t need to be fired, they need to sit through 5-10 years of Diedra Connolly written and verbal assessments. They need to scramble like they have honey on their balls and a mound of fire ants in their pants In order to find an internet signal to sign up for an assessment time slot. They need to feel the life get sucked out of them when they attempt to claim a time slot only to see it being taken right before their eyes which causes the process to start over. They need to feel the dread of having to take one of the first available time slots because all of the later time slots were taken by people that stayed home that day to sign up. Termination is too easy of an out,

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubt it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What ever happened to that chick? The video was epic.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Tiny Dancer?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scheduling time slots for the verbal assessments was sooooooooo stressful. I remember being in Philadelphia for a meeting and when the window was open to schedule, the meeting stopped while everyone scrambled to get a time slot met their needs.

Now a few years later and retired, I sit at my computer trying to schedule my COVID shot. Neighbors tell me how frustrated and stressed out they are trying to get a time slot.

Me, not stressed out at all, thanks to GSK and having gone through the pain and agony of trying to schedule verbal assessments I am mentally prepared for dealing with scheduling COVID appointments on line.

Okay, not the same thing, but it came to mind and had to chuckle a bit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is that relevant to this thread? Your retirement has obviously turned your brain into mush. Good luck with that covid shot old timer.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regarding investigations, our team in the VBU has been asked to meet individually with a representative from the home office week after next. Our meetings are set at the Regus Center in a meeting room.
    None of us know what is going on.
    Has anyone ever had a situation like this and can you advise what to do or prepare for?

Thank you, appreciate it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many on the team or what team? District? Ped? Adult? IDN?