Investigation

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Oct 20, 2020 at 3:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what state? Had to do this once in pharma. They were investigating something my manager had said In a group setting that was highly inappropriate and racist, but he thought he was being funny. Someone turned him in and we all got called in and my manager had to apologize and we did some HR exercise.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Misty B is nearing on her 12 months of silence that was agreed upon during her “departure”. Now that period is coming up, I would not be surprised to hear more noise surrounding her treatment. AC will corroborate all details and may even play the race card against Doug Smith. Shouldn’t be hard to verify some racist statements he has made over the last decade. Stay tuned for more fireworks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investigations are done virtually now, so if they are making you meet live—there is something MAJOR going on! Were you asked to bring your laptops? If so, they are looking for documentation they believe you all have to support the investigation. Someone knows what’s going on—they just aren’t saying! Tell the truth if you have to, but “ I don’t remember” is a good answer. These investigators are former detectives and FBI—scary stuff!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't go into the meeting without legal representation or at the very least say your going to record the meeting on your phone for your records. HR isn't your friend and strickly look out for the company or executives. Don't be a doormat and let them walk all over you. If you witnessed racist behavior its better you have that statement recorded verses the other side recording and your attorney spends a year trying to get an copy of it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not taking legal advice from a moron that has poor spelling and grammar skills

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are more like fat balding old guys who are washed up ex cops. Nothing to fear there. When we turned in GSK we had a stout fellow named Barry, some shriveled old prune (forgot her name) and a midget from security, they made a mess of things. Ended up costing the company a guilty plea and 3 billion dollars back in 2012. It was in all the newspapers. Getting out of GSK is a blessing, the curse is staying with these criminals!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This most likely has to do with Speaker events and paying them. This is a government hot button right now, and GSK/ViiV have been flagged over the last year. These will probably end again soon with huge fines.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want to find out who wrote Emma's cell number on the bathroom wall at GSK house.