Investor investigation of pps by Teijin

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by anonymous, Oct 8, 2018 at 12:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A note to any managers or former executives of pps. While you were managing a investment under the umbrella of Teijin, corporate was monitoring your activities through investigative techniques. This started when expenses climbed and revenues fell. Through outside consulting they investigated your hiring and human resource practices, sales activities, billing practices, and reported what was discovered. They even shopped your referral sources to gain knowledge and insight into the industry, your representation, and your market share. This started in 2011 and continued until January of 2017. For those of you who have found a new career I hope this will help you in the future.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how some managers or companies think they are immune. I heard a story from a reliable source who told me with a faked resume with tons of oxygen/sleep experience it took him dozens of attempts to get a interview. The individual was ultimately turned down for a position because the manager thought it was better to hire from outside the industry. The individual with the faked resume was a plant paid by a investigative firm.