Invivo-Philips

Discussion in 'Philips Healthcare' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2013 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a call from a recruiter about a rep job for Invivo-Philips. Can anyone give some info on the following?
    - Was told average rep makes $207k, is that accurate?
    - How are the products compared to competition?
    -What is the work/life balance like? How are people treated/managed?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

run away!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? Can you provide some details?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump...
    any helpful response is greatly appreciated

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ship has sailed... what r u currently doing?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

be prepared to be on the road 4 nights a week... be prepared to be away from your family.. what are u currently doing? money is ok but its falling fast.. every year it gets less and less

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medical device sales in the IR, OR, ICU. Current company has 80% market share in a mature, declining market. No new products for last several years and nothing on the horizon.

Was told this was $207k for average rep, can make a legit $300k. Territory is one state, so not worried about overnights.

What are your thoughts on why it's declining? Was told there is a good pipeline and growing procedures, is that true?

Thanks again for any response and info. From what I was told, this seems like it could be a pretty cool job with good income potential.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way u will make $300... Growing pipeline? Not anytime soon..

If u are making around $200 now I would stay or even 150k plus.l just my opinion but I would be careful...

Are u going through a recruiter? If so I probably know who it is.. He exaggerates quite a bit

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, going through recruiter. He said $300k is realistic. The more I learn from different sources, the more it seems this is not a higher level medical job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the recruiters name? Which territory?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the recruiters name? What territory are you in?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michigan.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah I would stay with what u are doing

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Todd Shaefer has gotten ahold of this division too by the sounds of its demise. He is great at running off talent and driving business units into the ground.

Sense and Simplicity!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone provide more details on why it wouldn't be a good place to work or why it would?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i wouldnt make the move.. what kind of money are you making now? if you have 80% market share then stay where u are or go somewhere else...dont jump on this train cause its going slow as well.

yeah good point on todd

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how far along are you in the process? what have you been told so far

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ship has sailed dude... A lot of people are on their way out.. I would look somewhere else

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where are you interviewing? did you make it through?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was recently called about this...any more info with specifics?