Invocell

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2018 at 2:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you womens health reps are going to love selling Invocell...congratulations! Now sell the crap out of it so you can make me a.millionaire!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a Doody head. Get it? Dr Doody hahahaha.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doody is a genius and about to be very very rich in the tens or hundreds of millions

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey r*****-boy, hundreds of millions?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doody is on the board of directors. if he has 20+ milliom shares and company sells for $5 yes he makes $100 mil..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you can add so that makes you only half retarded. So tell us half-wit, how many shares does Doody have? And how much of it gets diluted when he sells genius(

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You moron dont get it. Doody will never sell his shares. He is waiting for a buyout by you guys just like the rest of us. Also if it sells for above $3 a share you are talking to another millionaire. So go sell and shut your mouth so you can make me rich!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A moron debating with a moron. 2+2= duh 5.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha, i got you. You are a stupid head. And i bet you bring cold pizza to your nurses instead of good food. Hahaha

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got me??? I will be a millionaire in a year and will have Ferring to thank for it. In a year you will still be taking lunches to offices while I am living off the interest. Who is the stupid one? Again, go sell something and make me rich bitch!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are really funny and your fingers smell. Do you sniff your stinky fingers?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you like taking the small school bus to school when you were young?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t like taking the school bus because people ate tuna fish sandwiches. Because when Ferring makes me happy and you? Do you like buses?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How have been sales of invocell?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sales of Menopur are going well as a direct result of Invocell sales uptake, which is the strategic plan. Pricing of Invicell reflects the strategy so you cannot evaluate direct Invocell. Demand has been strong in my territory. What is your experience?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales reps selling invocell...how are sales numbers?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any Inocell numbers people can share? How is it going?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

invo cell is a joke and so is its impact on MENOPUR. As luck would have, we sucked last year so we look good this year. Invo isn't selling sh%&t

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really because IVOB announced 500% increase in sales over last year this time. Someone over there is selling something.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a funny doody head. Hahaha. Because Dr Doody made Invocell, get it.