invokana and xarelto

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Nov 2, 2018 at 11:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This can’t be right! Has anyone spoke to their recruiter?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven’t called my recruiter because she never answers her phone. I’m tempted to call the event coordinator who told me that candidates would hear by Tuesday either way. Needless to say, I’m not impressed with their operations. Show some professional courtesy to the candidates who made the trip to interview.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told some interviews had to be rescheduled due to the weather so maybe that is the delay?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line...it’s been a week since NJ interviews...has anyone received an offer?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone received updates? Isn’t anyone friendly with AB to ask him? He is driving the boat.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you interview last week and not receive any communication yet from recruiter or Janssen manager?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OBVIOUSLY if you can read, that is what they are saying.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Director is looking for the “perfect” candidate. One that has pharma (diabetes and/ or cardiovascular experience) AND has exclusively sold in hospitals. If you don’t have BOTH don’t bother applying! Even if you have a lot of pharma and SOME hospital experience don’t bother applying! VERY frustrating flying out to interview when I am still working!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they tell you that you were not chosen? I was just told they are still finalizing things with the contract and to be patient.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told the same as you...that nothing has been finalized. It would have been nice though it they had proactively communicated this with the final candidates.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I followed up with my recruiter......she stated that the client is having issues with the direction of the LTC contract. The Community Hospital positions are on hold due to the hiring freeze from the client. That is all I was able to gather. Hope it helps. This is so unprofessional.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Director is not being very realistic, since this is temporary employment. No one in their right mind would or should leave a permanent position to take anything here. They layoff every 6 months with this client.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree completely. Very unprofessional and misdirected. I thought the LTC reps were cut? Why would they not retain some of them for the CH positions?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably because the LTC reps don’t have hospital experience. They may have experience in LTC and SNFs but not HOSPITAL experience.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any rep w LTC experience has a hospital background moron. The team tried to teach Janssen the necessity for us to be in the hospitals immediately, but corporate didn’t want to ruffle the CV reps misplaced ego. That team finally got the ass chewing they deserved because they didn’t know the damn call points for LTC in the hospital!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The temptation is to be really negative on these boards, so I usually just read and hardly ever post.

However, and I'm not being negative (trying to be objective), it appears to me that Janssen doesn't really understand the Cardiovascular/Metabolic disease state market. I've been on this contract since 2017 and I've been amazed at how reactive they seem to be with messaging and customer priorities. They seem to treat their employees very well, and, generally speaking, my RD does a great job making CSO's feel fully integrated. However, it's very disconcerting the way the home office is willing to constantly adjust the contract sales force with little or no concern for how it affects the displaced Representative or how it affects the business.

I get it. I understand that the value of a contract sales force is the ability to be flexible, but the constant layoffs and priorities isn't good for the business. At least in my area, my competition isn't constantly laying off and re-organizing labor. At the end of the day, it's apparent to me that Janssen doesn't really understand the space in which we work.

I hope all of you guys that were final candidates for the CH hear something soon and I hope Janssen sticks with it. However, we all know they won't, and that's unfortunate.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do agree, Just hope that people reading this stuff don't get to complacent......If you are not an embedded rep (SYNERGY) The day will be coming sooner than later for the horizon rep to be cut. For the last five years I have been here the client cuts representatives. The Community hospital reps should be safe for some time since they will be client managed. The Key account manager is not and it safe to say.......will not even make a year.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two weeks post interviews...has anyone heard anything? Syneos recruiters do not respond.