Invokana

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Invokana has been a disappointment but it is the field sales that has to pay the price as Naumann Shah gets promoted. What happened to people being promoted based on performance. Unless of course promotions are now based on "Poor" performance?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don’t need a HR connection to confirm layoffs. We can ask 95% of our docs that will never rx Invo again! Simple math.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can ask? Huh?

Ah. I see. You're refering to 95% of the 5% of our docs who allow access. Gotcha.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When would layoffs be?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Naumann Shah was promoted because he was a good soldier who pushed the kool aid that the amputation data was an anomaly and also that Invokana did not receive CV benefit because invokana studies were more robust. As a result, more time was needed by the FDA to analyze Indiana's data.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No layoffs. Trust me.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR insider..layoffs Q3. It is confirmed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Mr. HR insider,

When will the layoffs be announced?

Regards,
    The CVM Salesforce

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will the layoffs be before, during, or after the National Meeting in Dallas??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR insider here...mandatory drug testing will be conducted in Dallas...be ready...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like the good old days when the interview process actually required a physical that included height, weight, and three point tape measurements by JnJ mothership. I still have no idea why HQ needed my bust, waist, and hip size before onboarding? But they did.

In any case, I'm certain testing in Dallas is entirely ethical, warranted, and will be conducted with the greatest degree of dignity toward employees.

Not.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any reps there yet age 60 and over?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there is any, they also have an IQ of 60!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve never known janssen to conduct random drug testing much less at a national meeting. What will they do? line up over a thousand reps and have them pee in cups before they can get their name badge?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will absolutely not be any drug testing at the national meeting in Dallas. Whoever claimed there will be is full of it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

speaks to the quality of Janssen reps when some actually believe they are going to be randomly drug tested at a meeting....so many sheep here

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

H.R. Insider here.......mandatory drug testing.....it is confirmed......be ready....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He doth protest too much

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F this place, F the drug testing and F Invokana. I don’t care what they role out for us, customers are not touching it for new patients.
    I am so tired of taking a mental beating everyday for nothing. Just keep the checks coming while I work on my resume. I am out of here.