Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are bottom feeders in every organization...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They claim they are growing but the turnover is very high.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Invuity is a failing company that entered the public sector way too soon. They have yet to hit a corporate number and have investors already pulling out due to unrealistic expectations of the technology. The technology is a "nice to have" product versus a "must have" product that surgeons are willing to go to bat for. The pressure handed down from the board is felt through every sector of the company. If you like calls from the CEO and vp of sales each quarter regardless of your % to quota, you'll love this place. You will love the 40% to 45% uplift applied to your quarterly number each month. If for some reason you have a dip in you numbers you will be put on a sales plan. There is a sense of desparety not urgency handed down by upper management which just like the sales force has an absurd high % of turnover. Overall, Invuity views itself as an up and coming start up with a game changing technology with aspirations of being a billion dollar company. In a nutshell Invuity hires people for their clinical relationships and capital sales experience to implement a product that will eventually collect dust on the shelf. They will then ask you to take advantage of your people and abuse your long term clinical relationships. Invuity cares only about the almighty dollar and not their employees. You will not grow with this company and will be better off finding a solid start up with solid upper management leadership.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll give you the truth. Toughest job you will ever have in device. Its subjective to say it is or is not a need to have technology. In certain specialties like breast it definitely is need to have. At plan is $225-$250k with many extras. Top rep last two years made $380-$450k. Average rep $250+. Those that could not do the job did not last longer than a year. high pressure-Yes. Anxiety at top level-yes. They lost a key sales executive in December, he was the only one keeping things reasonably in place and growing. Since then the word is not good on morale.

To say recruiter is sleeping with VP kills your creditability. If you don't like it there then leave, or don't go if you are considering it. The people are great as individuals. Leadership, especially the VP is a great person. The pressure cooker that is coming down from the C-suite is making it difficult to manage.

The future products will add new dimension and very much worth staying if you have the stomach to sell novel game changing technology with out reimbursement. Only the best survive here. Those that don't either don't want to or should sell pharmaceuticals. Lastly, janelle is an excellent recruiter, one of the few with integrity.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The cost savings "rationale" for this product are a complete joke. According to Invuity, one of their flashlights eliminates the need for just about every other device. Plus, it will also prevent surgeons from leaving sponges or instruments in the surgical wound...cause, you know, that happens ALL the time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is Janelle Barber. I don't guarantee anyone anything and certainly do not lie. I told you what the compensation program is - $225K at plan on a $120K base. I am sorry you are not hitting your number but that is out of my control. You might want to spend less time on chat boards and more time focusing on your job....or for everyone's sake maybe finding a new one.

I speak to countless numbers of sales people each year and there is a common theme with poor performers...attitude and finger pointing.

And the last time I saw Bob Gerberich in person was in 1998. Thanks for attacking me with some disgusting rumor. Very nice. You have something to say to me you know the number.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the Arizona market?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know what happened to the KAM JT in chi town? He was KAM of the year and then they eliminated the position. There was an open ASM position but TS wouldn't give him the open ASM position? What was that all about?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, TS why not tell us?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Invuity now tracking sales reps with GPS Motus Mileage Tracker to track reps location, movement, time spent at location, activities etc--- micro management at a whole new level

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JT won multiple awards and brought in a lot of revenue $$$, benefiting the local reps, only problem was TS doesn't like someone challenging his position from what I hear. TS has a bad reputation and reps that call him out on his BS he runs out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The product is little more than a fancy fiber optic illuminator, now some come with suction. It is not a business but a few products mediocre at best. Most importantly look at their SEC 10-Q filings. They are absolutely hemorrhaging money. Lost >126 million If they last 16 months it will be a miracle! They went public only because Kleiner perkins wanted to get rid of this lemon! RUN!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a tough product to get through the hospitals, but the company is a good one to work for and the comp is real. Western AVP is a great guy and someone everyone wants to work for. Quotas are challenging but those willing to put in the work are making it happen and making good money.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can any current or past Invuity reps share feedback about the company and compensation? Curious if $225K at plan is realistic. Thanks in advance!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fielded a recruiter call on Invuity. What's the story with this outfit? Products seem a little gimmicky, but the comp is attractive.