Iops is cleaning house

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Jun 16, 2019 at 6:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The amount of people getting fired is ridiculous. I think it's because of the lawsuits we have. At iops they are finally killing the IT team that supports the execs. Soon it's gonna be India only for our computer problems. I also heard they fired a guy after he was threatened for whistle blowing. So much for an open door policy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tried to get help from the non-contractor fellas a week ago. They won't even help us because apparently useless call center and that kiosk at OGV smells like BO is supposed to help us. Anyone who's been with the company for more than 4 years will remember how good the blue badge IT guys were. I hear corporate IT is trying to eliminate them so India can take over.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid fuck. never believe them when they say its an open door policy. And dont believe them when they say anything along the lines of them keeping things confidential.

Who got fired?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which company in India is taking over... There is some talk around that I am hearing ...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unisys. Aka the call center. Where all my problems get "notated" and then die