IPF sales force

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2014 at 11:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are not smart enough to do a simple google search to find out what IPF is then you don't deserve a job anyway. Find something else dumbass

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a form of ild

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To my fellow BI reps that work for a manager who is trying to talk you out of joining the IPF sales force - they aren't doing you any service! Start thinking for yourselves! This is an orphan drug coming to market soon for an absolutely terrible disease. Step up your skills, get out of the primary care model, and take a healthy chance on your career! I can't believe how many of you out there have said your manager said "don't do it" for bogus reasons! It's only because they're too lazy to interview when you leave! If you stay where you're at and get let go with the impending layoffs (face it....there are too many of us doing the same thing) make sure you call that manager and tell him "Thank you" for leading you down a dead end street. Not much time left to join....but that's up to you too. However, if you're letting your manager think for you then you probably should stay where you're at!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your last sentence says it all! The new sales force needs people that know how to think for themselves.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to have 5 years of specialty sales for this position. Most primary care won't qualify unless they have specialty from a previous company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your facts straight before posting on here. You don't "have to have 5 years of specialty"; however, 3-5 years of specialty would be nice. Here is a quote from the job posting:

"A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of successful Specialty Pharmaceutical sales experience preferred"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BI is going to do the same thing they did when Pradaxa was launching. They hired all these Inspecs with sooooooo much great experience. Never gave any of the BI reps a chance to get one of these jobs. Now, we are getting our asses kicked in the hospitals and, speaking only for my area, the Inspec reps are total wastes -- don't know how to work an account, lazy, liars, think they are so much better than everyone else. BI never learns.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? F that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi- looking at opportunities in BI...how big is the IPF sales force? And how many products does each rep handle?? Are the benefits good??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the Director in the northeast?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview next week and would appreciate any info provided.
    Who is in charge of the east coast from the top down (people not locations)? What is your opinion of management? Do you recommend this company, as I have other opportunities?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell us the general are you are interviewing for, and we will tell you everything you need to know. Prepared candidates make better reps.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DE, MD, PA, NJ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi. Listen up. Sick of you friggin' liars. Read this nice and slowly so that it can sink in. Tired of you jerks that pretend to be "looking for opportunities" and all the other BS "approaches" you practice with your rat peers before you write and post your BS troll bait posts. Enough with the benefits questions you throw in thinking it will keep up from reading the obvious. All of you scumbags, looking for sales force organizational structure, product positioning, SOV etc...get a life. We wouldn't let people walk up to us on the street and ask these specific questions. We singed non-disclosures with our companies! We are trying to make ends meet too- but we have a job we are paid to do. We are not paid to do your for you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tell us who you collect market information for. your posts are sprinkled through here....asking for size of sales force, and products in the bag, cut the shit your looking to work here. Your posts have rat troll markings all over them.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is what we will do. First we will set up a secret and secure internet connection, then you will send me any and all information that I want, and I will let you know when I'm happy. After that You will send me any and all printed info that I want and you will wait while I review it. Then I will pass it on to any and all who wish to view the material and we will vote to decide if you can go back to your normal activities. You will be on call 24/7 and at our disposal for anything we want. Do you understand?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any feedback on northeast management would be greatly appreciated.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes - call me at 555-5555. I'll give you all the info

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand.