IPF sales force

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2014 at 11:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honeycomb here!
    Received a golden ticket I’m stoked about the Turks and Caicos

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the date of Turks and Caicos ? Assuming it’s even legit. Thought all this wasn’t ramping up until the summer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will offers go out?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One new hire training class in March. Another class in April

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be fooled it’s not Turks and Caicos.
    Probably a couple of weeks in Southbury

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should definitely have your schedule by now. Better check it out ASAP. May be an issue you need to take care of!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

offers have gone out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man! I got left out in the cold rain and snow. No call from the final round.
    Do these people have any professional courtesy to at very least send an email. The hiring manager blocked my phone number and ignores my texts!
    Two weeks ago I was their “best friend”
    How phony can a person be? Karma does come back at you dude

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. Moving on.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the range of base salary at ipf? Any serious / helpful answers, much appreciated.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary ranges at this place can vary like the wind
    If you are an internal hire - they’ll tell you they’re doing the absolute best they can and maybe give 4.8% -5.5%
    If you’re lucky enough to be an external candidate with value and an actual pedigree- you can negotiate your salary keep in mind they are willing to pay for outside talent.
    Internal promotions always get the shaft on salary bumps
    The division is the only shining light at the company. Still a great position nonetheless for BI. Anyone with any talent and personality are there

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would be nice to have an offer to negotiate, anyone from outside received a formal offer?
    Manager giving conflicting info but nothing in weeks, not a word since final interview, moving on, starting to feel like I'm being played, if they treat you like this as a candidate how are they going to treat you after you are hired, lots of people out of work and being strung along, not right! Some people being interviewed have passed on other opportunities, ridiculous!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You chose to pass on the other opportunities, right? Life is about taking risks. Hope it works out for you - offers are still trickling in.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sodom and Gomorrah were judged- it's coming

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing that there is suck a lack of respect for candidates.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worst I have ever been exposed to, also the strangest, feel like the interview was more for managers to have opportunity to play together, very unprofessional group from top down

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love to know for what area you interviewed for because I had the exact same experience. Will never know but hiring manage is a liar. I have moved on.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the manager look like Michael Avenatti, and was it in the NE part of the country? He has a lot in common with Michael Avenatti, not just looks.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People they wanted got soft ball interviews and people they didn't want got beat up. Not nice, but how the world seems to work.