IPF sales force

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2014 at 11:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PA/WV? Ohio. 2 egomaniacs!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It must be how they are raised in them parts, because the WV/Ohio IPF Nurse Educator is nasty too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over it. Sorry that you were not chosen for Ohio or VA areas. You don’t need to go spewing garbage. Look I am sorry that you got second place now move forward with your life. I am truly sorry that they did not send you some sort of communication. Let’s face it you didn’t make the team. Once again not everyone can handle this position and obviously you were deemed as such an individual.
    Not personal just business. Get over it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your feedback. I did not apply for a position with IPF in WV, PA or Ohio. It is a small world, and BI is even smaller. If you have been here long enough you know things. But you are correct, the position is not a good fit for everyone who applies. Keep in mind sometimes the fit has to do with the people, leadership and the culture. Please don't assume everyone wants to join you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up here in West Virginia we like a lot of positions, but some of them hurt our sister’s back...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very obvious that you are clone of the managers. Get over yourself, you are not that special. Not sure why people would want to work in this elitist mentality. You are just another rep, better hope you get those indications because if not you will be interviewing as well. If so, Hope you are treated better then candidates are treated by these managers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all it will take for this house of cards to fold faster than you can say Pradaxa is one strong competitor to come to market

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At Halloween, do you still pumpkin?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you'll all be in the unemployment line soon

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last in first out

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This team is the sweet spot of BIPi
    Just enough people who have the best relationships and forward thinking mindset
    Perks are awesome too. Hear the new hire division got a sign on bonus.
    Next up is manager level vehicle selection.
    Managers are also the best in the business. Hands down best
    Personally tried to fly with this team and didn’t make the cut. No hard feelings as the manager actually let me down gently.
    Hopefully they will expand again soon

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would rather be KAM or HSBS.
    i

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BI will screw this up too

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KAMs will be sitting by the phone in October

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

syracuse position posted for a really long time. only position listed. WTF?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you want to go to Syracuse?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of real geniuses here making primary care money selling a premium, biotech product. Who cares if you get a trip with 150 of your closest friends when you don't get any stock options and your bonuses blow? Keep making the Germans rich while you bank on a sweet 20K a year pension and pull your 10-2, Tu-Thurs.

If you had a real sales force you wouldn't need to expand to sell rheum. That's a joke!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any new openings in the Southwest?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing better than filling an opening. So nice and warm.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think she covers PA too, and was hired as a referral from the current ILD manager only so he could collect the sign on cash. They have alike personalities. Big, foul mouths, huge egos, and no people skills. I would not want her nursing my family member. He's also a womanizer.