IPO baby

Discussion in '3I' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, before the haters start....well, hating. Just hold for a second and understand this. Here's a division of Biomet who has the backing of a larger company to make this thing happen. It will raise much needed capital for investment, expansion, and I guarantee acquisition. So before you bash, realize that if you're Nobel, or Zimmer, along with some value players, you may end up working for us.

Insert Dr. Evil's laugh here....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True but current Biomet 3i reps and managers would have a difficult time adjusting to the scrutiny that comes with working at a public company. Remember the San Diego meeting in October 2013? Biomet employees went to a strip club. The details of the naked meeting were discussed openly. All in a days work at Biomet. This overnight SD meeting was paid for by Biomet. It was supposed to be a business meeting then in come the girls with pasties (or were they fully nude?) then there was an attempt to actually discuss business at the hotel and Biomet as they always do generously purchased the liquor for all their employees. As a result of this Biomet sponsored gluttony….ask around! It was costly. There have been quite a few offers or payments made to ex-employees over the years so they can keep quiet. Straumann doesn't have these issues. Who at Biomet is in charge out West?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would this have to do with the price of milk in China?

Yeah, you're right, I shouldn't invest in this company if a client went to a strip club with a rep...Moron. Oh, by the way, the Straumann rep in my area is no angel either. In fact, the lies he was telling to area GP's in hopes they would switch to him were exposed, and right now, I give him 6 months, and he would be the 7th Straumann rep to come and go.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just think what you guys could do with an implant that works..........man, you guys would crush it

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Biomet SD October meeting was managers and their reps. There were strippers one night and Biomet bought the booze throughout the days. One rep who didn't get near a stripper was scapegoated. Another EDD claim paid. Public companies don't like meetings where management gets everyone drunk and they don't like paying unemployment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No IPO...sold! By by 3i!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jokes on you fool! Insert foot in mouth!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Zimmer, bye bye strip clubs!