IPSEN = FAILURE

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 3:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't know, you are clearly a wannabe troll, my advice to you is move along and don't worry about it! Just go on with your life......why would you even care?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say that's pretty fair advise. I don't understand someone who is not a part of Ipsens future trying to stir the shit here and now! Pathological behavior really!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see how you make that conclusion. You sound like a broken record with the same response no matter what anyone posts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No... Not anyone! Just you! Since you are the only one on the Ipsen blog crapping on every thread.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 billion in lost revenues in 6 years by failed spending and acquisitions

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and let's admit it - your job was lost as well. Quel Dommage - est vous bete ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, but let's focus on distractions and personal attacks on who we think are the posters instead if running a company. This is why we fail

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Severances were FAT

NO ONE of the past is upset over job loss

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worm up the poodles ass

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man that was real motivating. I am feeling the heat!!

Ruf Ruf Ruf

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total revenue is under 80$ million correct?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you should probably just move on since your skills and ability to add value are so superior to working for such a company! Hhahahaaaa. Worm!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously do not take my comments wrong. I do work here and I am concerned. I have seen all my targets three times as an average since the launch and now I have customers saying. " ok I have the update. Thank you. I will consider"

But it's not like this is a growth category or a volume category where people need to see a rep often.

There needs to be more on the plate for sustainability long term.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fair comments and I agree

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fine, fair..maybe not getting the traction you want yet. If it's helpful- now is when selling takes over. Of course you know this- but you simply have to focus on a few key accounts and asking for specific patient types . You can do it! Stay positive and stay away from the idiots on this blog!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First everyone from Ipsen is on this blog. It's obvious and rumor has it who from leadership posts here daily. So yes there is nonsense here but a bad choice by leadership to feed into it.

Secondly I hear you on this is where "selling" kicks in but when you launch in a niche flat and now we are learning declining market getting traction selling when your patient volume is so low and no one will use us off label puts us as an unattractive option.

Hey I agree let's keep the mojo but I am seeing we will need more than just one activity to sustain long term activity to progress.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for this thoughtful post

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a fact