IPSEN FRENCH - IN THE NEWS. Oncology indication WILL not bring expected Revenue

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2014 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is another couple million dollars of wasted effort again on the part of very bad French Investors

This organization has and will remain a losing proposition

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Source? URL? Or is this just your opinion?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sources?

Ahh past history

400 million in lost revenue since tercica acquisition

Dysport 350 million under budget of forecasted revenues set in 2010

LAR and Novartis will crush any hopes Ipsen has

The French Ipsen are suitcase cash spenders. Horrible investors. Horrible leaders

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somatuline??

Anyone out there could have written that drug for this explosive indication

Hahahaha. Explosive indication

Ok I need to stop laughing so hard I am crying.

Novartis sells more in female douche napkins then Ipsen French will ever sell on this indication

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread speaks all truth

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the next Dart being Thrown at a Balloon by a horrible French company that loses money daily

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move on dude. Life is too short to waste on negativity. We get it. You don't like IPSEN. Move on and find something you like.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move on I am still at this shit hole.

I am trying to save others from this dump.

I am almost out.

But hey thanks for your personal advice. Can I call you for more therapy or are you still cheating on your wife or living the fake dream.

The forum is for bitching!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I passed on interviewing. This indication is a drop in the bucket and from what it looks like forecasting is not a strong skill of this company.

Also success is defined as Oncology companies with many Oncology drugs

Not a very small biopharma company with one indication for Oncology drug and a small indication at that

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't this the company who failed at the toxin launch? Complete disaster right?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right. A disaster of a company. Neurology division down to 8. Endo down to 17. Launching in ONC when this isn't a true Onc drug nor are there any in the pipeline. The folks left are desperately trying to get out. If you are even considering this nightmare, wait. Many launches in the new year. Don't waste your efforts on this one. I work here now and can't wait to get out.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right. A disaster of a company. Neurology division down to 8. Endocrinology down to 17. Launching in ONC when this isn't a true Onc drug nor are there any in the pipeline. The folks left are desperately trying to get out. If you are even considering this nightmare, wait. Many launches in the new year. Don't waste your efforts on this one. I work here now and can't wait to get out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a fraud sell by the French

They are here to demand something from the US Market but what they don't understand is that you have to actually have something that the market wants or needs

Oh and US consultants will take your money day in day out to tell you what you want to hear.

French Ipsen. Dumb. That simple. Dumb

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay no attention to this negative nanny. Just look at the US numbers, they publically available.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is putting a lot of time and effort in recruiting for this Oncology Division, interviews with recruiter ( more than 3 already ) and have not meet anyone from IPSEN. So you think this is a sinking ship? Very strange......the whole thang.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ignoring the negative nanny how did everyone do with interviewing this wk? Seems many arrived in different markets and not just oncology.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay attention to all of that. Here is another inside scoop. The "internal" candidates who were
    "allowed" (don't mistake that for qualified!) were contacted by an external recruiter who didn't even realize that these folks currently are employed WITH Ipsen. Just horrendous operation.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay attention to all of that. Here is another inside scoop. The "internal" candidates who were
    "allowed" (don't mistake that for qualified!) were contacted by an external recruiter who didn't even realize that these folks currently are employed with Ipsen. Just horrendous operation.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So...what's the story with this place?

Oncology Division legit?
    Management....?????
    Training...