IPSEN FRENCH - Terrible Employer - Daily Misery

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2015 at 8:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am harassed weekly by my manager. Filing with HR soon

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you called the 800 number hotline ? check the website. After I was attacked in the car after a call - I dropped the dime. the investigation is ongoing. Decide early if you are a victim of a criminal assault of work place harassment.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a sales blog. No one cares here. And besides- you aren't going to do anything loser.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why this is a terrible company. You get harassed and their is my support

Bad company. Real bad

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attacked ....hmmm sure would like to see that from beginning to end. My gut tells me someone gave you some feedback and whittle baby didn't while being told to do something different! Yeah- I'm betting it was like that...if I'm wrong, you should pursue yo the bitter end. But if you're being a little bitch- I hope you are discovered and Karma bites you in the face

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager said that the secret to sales is doing what they do in Paris. Apparently if you use an ergotamine suppository then your pupils dialate so the accounts have a subconscious message "i am attracted to you". I didnt want to try it so my manager attacked me, pulled down my pants and forced the suppositiory into me. Now I love the French.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.."their" is my support...maybe you were attacked because you are an illiterate asshole?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaaaa. Made me laugh. The worm is a moron...truly!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are multiple poster on this board posting the truth about ipsen. It says a lot about a company that they are paying somebody to attempt to squelch truths posted on this board. Just think of the lengths they will go to micro their own people.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a demented, sick twisted freak. Stop smoking the crackpipe

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so depressed I joined this company. Start up my ass. Third time failure.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it here and totally enjoy my Oncology position with Ipsen. Can't please everybody all the time I guess! Or me - it's a great place to work. Not perfect of course, but a great place to dig in and make a difference.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey nothing is perfect, but this comes pretty close. My DM has taken extra time to mentor me. Listening carefully, providing excellent feedback, hands on approach, a great comfort. Its more than just a paycheck, its the idea that at last Ive found a home. When we are working together you can feel the genuine warmth and caring that comes from a special bond built by starting from the bottom together. Do you even think about those special times when a unique experience creates a bond for the people that are there together ? My first time always brings a smile to my face thinking back to how the whole situation came together. Launches are always like this.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Healthstar!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worm or worms simply cannot handle the happiness of others as he/they are miserable, cynical, critical souls who know only unhappiness and can only be fueled by negative emotion...they are cancers to society, their families and even themselves! Sad really

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paying consultants to post is a waste of money. Worm or no worm. Poodle or no poodle.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ipsen employs wannabes who failed trying to be leaders elsewhere. What I think is so funny about it all is how much money Ipsen has dumped into the U.S. market but how it's all lost nothing gained. This is not first group of leaders to try and make something happen here. This is the 3rd set.

This place is just a paycheck and yes misery for quite a few but the continuous failure is the most interesting part. They just keep failing. Company was suppose to be over 200 million in 2011. How about just getting to 100.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DEAL! Now shut up and watch from your moms basement like a good little toad as Somatuline Sales get to 100 million by end of 1st year on market. Count on it!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RIGHTEOUS !! 100 is way tooooo low - we be rockin to the tune of 125-150 in first 12 months. The WORM is OWNED !!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dysport will never make there. Somatuline beyond that. Other than those facts, you are spot on about this place. Don't worry CS and her consultants will slime the messenger. That's all they do. They make good money doing so.