IPSEN Oncology in the NEWS - sales force please stay at home

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2015 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no reason ro work hard here at this organization. Collect your paychecks. Do the minimum. Wait for cuts or reiterations of reiterations.

In the end this place is circle of mess and everything has been a fraud.

Play the game and cash your checks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did you disturb my nap on the lazy boy to write this annoying message ? Patients line up to be prescribed our products. Working at Ipsen has better rewards than a Jihadi - there's still 12 but they are not virgins.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not up your game and spend a week on the company dime in Gettysburg?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all the cuts I can't think of anything more stupid than a team going to PA for an offsite. Horrible selfish boondoggle management team building.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, you are not in charge of leadership at any level there are you little lady! When you grow up and become a manager- you can make big boy/girl decisions. Until then, you just have a worthless opinion.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice attitude cynthia. That's why we love you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wrong again brain-slush, not Cynthia! Just another dedicated employee who believes you have no idea what you're spouting on and on about! You are just a habitual bitcher!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one believes that. Keep yapping fat poodle

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahaha. Ahhhhhhhahahaha

Place is a shit show joke and it was predicted long ago!!

THE WORM IS A GENIUS

NOW STAY HOME AND COLLECT YOUR FRENCH PAYCHECK

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this true? Cynthia is taking her team out of state for an offsite? That's where our budget is getting cut? Omg

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As all the IPSEN threads say

This place truly is a shit hole. And 1 year later it's exactly what was predicted

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Is this what ALL the Ipsen threads say? Here's a news flash for you- I really like working at Ipsen! I'm on the Oncology Sales Force and I love my job. I enjoy and respect my RBD, I like my team members, I'm doing well and Ipsen is a great opportunity. I know that hurts for you to hear. But it is after all the truth, even if it is just my opinion

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's more than that - I quit Genentech after being Top 10 Nationally three years in a row - to join Ipsen. Why ? It was a dream to join at the start of a run that would be "magical" in the way that Genentech's climb was. Now it's more than a dream. Ipsen is way beyond my expectations. Sales are fantastic, colleagues are incredible, benefits/culture are excellent. Never look back my friend !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

magical?

Wow. Magical is the birth of a beautiful child

Falling in love

If working here is magical then I know your life is sad and pathetic. I wish in you better magical moments

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cannot these both be true at the same time? Why yes.... They can!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a crock of minion shit. Go crawl in your hole

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never look back meant that you should focus on advancing your career instead of complaining about others. No doubt you are both minion and worm.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only the best for her team

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worm has no joy and happiness in her life. Whenever her mouth opens, vial putrid excrement pours out! Very sick soul

20. Just PIP'd

Just PIP'd Guest

I've tired everything but my best writers are "Novartis only". Now I'm in deep trouble because Rx are about 72% of plan. Trying to sell a dog product is tiring. Any ideas on how to avoid being fired ?