IPSEN US Oncology - Revenue Tracker 2015

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2014 at 11:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hardeeee har...chuckles. Looks like mr Negative got a backhand. We all just wish you would go away and live your life elsewhere

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a 2 year pay check. A nice pit stop.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am starting to think the same. From what I hear this is the same type of push they out behind neurology 6 years ago and it was a disaster. What is so special on our oncology side that will make that big of a difference. When I asked about forecasting during the interviews there were no answers.

Now we are all here and we have over zealous forcasting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CS had to justify her spend to the French as a result she inflated the forecast.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you did your job we would hit our numbers. cS is brilliant

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you are understanding

The FRENCH are horrible investors. The French Ipsen are like that neighbor who starts a deck never finishes it

Digs the whole for a real awesome pool never finishes it. Has two boats and a wave runner parked in the driveway and they have not seen water in years. Has a custom Rick wall halfway built around his driveway.

Yea never sticks to one thing long enough to succeed at anything.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one wants to talk about this area of oncology. It ranks about 98 down on the list of onc areas of desired discussion.

I got laughed at for trying to discuss the area of therapy.

Actually another provider said " what is that?"

This isn't going well

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I starting to feel the same.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit the whining. Obviously you do not work at IPSEN. The joy is having a unique indication where NO OTHER drug has EVER demonstrated effectiveness. Sure the patient numbers are smaller but with a respectful approach EVERY physician recognizes that we are bringing a breakthrough.

It's too bad that you lost your job at IPSEN or that you failed to succeed in interviewing to join the launch team. Coming back here to make fake postings or to constantly complain about your life is quite sad. If you can put this behind you and think about your own "new life" - joy may come into your life again. I pray that good things will happen for you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5am? Get a life.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's obvious he or she does. You should be working and doing something more than trolling the boards every night in the wee hours

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is all off label - RBDs in NE pushing for CS as in carcinoid not Cynthia - someone should call compliance

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ipsen compliant??

Not from I have heard and have seen.

This is already over.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, Man, Man, do I feel sorry for you! Posting at 2:45am? What's the matter, unemployment causing some sleepless nights?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's obvious it's a California rep. If you follow the board it's obvious when management is trolling the boards in the middle of the night. It's emotional stamping.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA HA HA cut the crap. We're sleeping comfortably, dreaming of the bonus checks winging their way towards us. Hey it's nice being well compensated for bring forward a meaningful medicine (appropriately priced as well) that really makes a difference in patient's lives. I'm satisfied that we are "doing good" while "doing the right thing".

It's alway tough to leave a company, I understand why you may be upset at being separated from IPSEN. Honestly, finding something else to occupy your mind might be a healthy choice. We're doing just fine, perhaps your happiness may be found somewhere other than our Board on Cafepharma.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever consider some people like to rise early, get in a workout, do some reading or devotions and actually prepare themselves for their day? Maybe you should try it in your next job- clearly you either won't be here very long, are not currently with Ipsen or are unemployed and tilled with hopelessness and cynicism. You are currently in a pathetic spot! You don't have to remain there- choose better for your life! Then get the f@$k off our thread. You wreak of failure right now

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what could smell like failure when the leaders spend every evening posting and reposting on cp. I too can't wait for the bonus and hope it is what was promised. Maybe if the koodaid stock pumpers cut their crap the realists would stop reacting.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales are minimal.

Drink kool aid, kiss ass, whatever anyone wants to say to make themselves feel better

Customers could care less about this indication and our one trick pony

So bonus or whatever....will be a one time budget release......this is not looking to be a long term venture

BE HONEST!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, then you should just move right along and not waste one more second of your life messing around with Ipsen. Fly...be free...just go away now! BYE-BYE