iPVU leadership changes

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2019 at 8:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insight into the changes made?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody has any insight into this change?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it that the Directors, Regionals, and DM’s that have always been protected are really nervous.......My boss may actually have to work!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about in Smyrna?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry the HR director TM will always look out for her people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! That gives us all a good laugh!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Major restructuring to occur at UCB, the rumours are already being spread by a few VPs.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rumors are true, Executive VPs are only talking about it now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously guys. You won’t make it in Derm now if you are not black. You won’t be part of the group. With PG and TM you make one wrong move and you’re out. Ask around. It’s already happened to top reps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Todd actually moving to Belgium? OMG

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest change the iPVU needs is in Human Resources!!!! Hello?!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happens, Please take Camille with you!!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Camille is very much needed. Time to clean out the home office.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Camille? OMG, if you’re pinning your hopes on her we are really screwed. She is a veritable black hole filled with platitudes, feel good statements and no results and we haven’t seen anything yet. Just wait until she brings in her cronies (because all of these vapid “leaders” have them) because then we will truly be screwed

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No results! Have you seen her resume?

Did you ever stop and think that her ‘cronies’ might be better than Todd’ ‘cronies’

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG!!! You are going to throw her resume out as a defense of her immense talents? By virtue of that logic why don’t we just go and have the former CEO of Enron come here or perhaps Martin Shkreli? They have terrific resumes. She is a typical 1990’s “Pharma Blockbuster” mentality mid-level executive. In the right place at the right time with an abundance of budgeted spending and peter-principled to the highest degree. Once she got out of the bubble and was challenged, she failed spectacularly lasting around two years. Just look at her resume you say? That’s what I see and since she’s been here, her actions have done nothing but confirm it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical 1990’s “Pharma Blockbuster” mentality you say? That describes the entire iPVU sales leadership team! UCB iPVU is the typical white male Pharma Fraternity of 1990.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy Crap!!! You guys got stuck with Camille Lee?!!!! Happy trails folks. She’s the only person on two feet who divines strategy by placing a blindfold on, spinning three times and trying to find a donkey! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG!!! That donkey line is pretty good. I’d laugh if it weren’t so true. I have seen her in action and she is quite dim.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a look at the Novo Nordisk board to see what kind of leader we have been graced with. Oh God, unfortunately I don’t think we’ve seen anything yet!