IRhythm

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2010 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Public company now. It will get worse.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it was never a great place to work. Inferior technology, poor reimbursement, and a management team of lackeys. They have been micromanaging from the very beginning. The experienced reps they had, they chased right out the door. No doctor or hospital is going to lose money on every commercial patient that they prescribe a patch for. I'll tell you what they are good at, and that is convincing all those investors to consistently give them funds as they continue to operate at a loss and have very little market share in a flooded industry where CardioNet has just swallowed up Lifewatch....

3. EmployeeforLife

EmployeeforLife new user

Yes, could be easy life is history. Seems game time on and decision needed. If not comfortable, could go to Bio Telemetry and get only half of the pay?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half of what pay? Irhythm? You must be kidding.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I previously stated....read this article

http://www.mobihealthnews.com/content/irhythm-goes-public-107m-ipo

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to tear up the leader boards! Lol. New hire here but far from not unintelligent or novice,

The grass is never ever greener on the other side. This is medical. If you do not work in a sector with new innovative competition, you aren't in sales and your job security is minimal.

This is an excellent product and the negative comments on here are from lazy reps with very little executive experience.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*unintelligent

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, "far from not unintelligent" Would that be closer to idiot?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear that!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most reps and managers are leaving because after the IPO, the culture radically changed for the worse. Four years ago, this used to be a fun place to work and also a company where you could make money. Not anymore. The president put his daughter in charge of everything even though she is fresh out of college and has no experience in the industry. The VP of Sales put his buddies in RVP roles and his side girlfriend who was a trainer in a Sales Ops Manager role - forcing the only person in the company who actually knows anything about how to run sales to report to her! How insulting for MH. I don't know him very well personally, but that guy must be mortified. They split every TM and Region up in tiny pieces and the VP of sales brought in his capital and big device friends in to run sales regions like they did there. A sales expansion turned into a sales explosion. Reps are treated like idiots and we are literally given a script for where we target, what we say, who we talk to, and then you have to report every last detail to your manager for approval.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a major change on the sales side and some are not comfortable with that. Tons of new people have been hired and a lot of the best execs, reps and managers have left, all the way from VPs to RSDs to TMs. That was bound to happen and it will continue for about six more months until things stabilize. The most talented employees will move on. It's the natural life cycle of a growing company.