iRhythm's ziopatach

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2011 at 1:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one wants to buy your overpriced band aid. All this company has done is burn through investor money with no market penetration over the last several years. no new technology, same old 1 channel sticker the patient wears, then get results 2 weeks later...run by complete morons who know nothing about the business. Rebecca B. once told me to tell a general cardiologist that by using the ziopatch he will uncover more implantable opportunities. I had to explain to her that general cardiologists don't perform implants, that is done by ep or CT surgeon..how do people like this get and keep these management positions. ..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha.field clinical position. For what, an overpriced Holter with limited data and delayed results..my local pharmacist is more clinical than the dopes at this place...please go explain how a 1 channel, r to r variable algorithm is superior to beat by beat analysis by a human. ..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea, I don't understand why we still get funding.... so little has changed in the last couple of years. reimbursement model non-existent. model to reduce readmission rates; kidding me, right? any of the monitoring devices can lay claim to the same. except that they are live. we're friggin two weeks after the issue.. really? unless we can tie in telemetry or some other modality of monitoring we're a 14 day patch holter which requires downloading and then providing the doc a report (a good report, I'll agree to that) weeks after the fact. WTF!!!