Irish News: 45 New Jobs created!

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2015 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it me or does information like below's news link make everyone else sick too? The company has no problem posted articles all over the Internet about hiring 45 new positions in "Dublin" because of the incredible growth, but fails to announce yo anyone that they will be laying off 160 employees when they combine the OSS and HSS teams into the Acute Pain Team. Wouldn't it be fun to see the actual size of the Adublin facility, which is supposedly the "headquarters" for the company? They couldn't possibly be doing this for tax benefits could they???
    It must be nice to be Mark Trudeau who gets to gallavant all over the world and hang out in Dublin and also go on all the President Club trips automatically. It would be nice to see his expense account and also who takes with him on all these "business" trips. One can safely say it definitely isn't coach. Two First Class Tickets To Ireland Please and bring on the Champagne. In the meantime, many lives will be impacted with the layoffs. We live in a sick world.

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/health-pharma/mallinckrodt-to-create-45-new-jobs-with-45m-investment-1.2219289

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah it is sick. My manager estimates at least 100 jobs will be lost and the rich just get richer

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow up. That's the perks when you're ar the Mark level.

Now management over here in the good ole USA? That's a different story. Let's talk about the price increase that is getting MNK products shut out of hospitals and surgical centers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We thought you'd chime in Mark lol. Now shut The F up. "At Marks level" my ass.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot.