Iroko: Despicable, Disgraceful, and Disgusting

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by anonymous, May 27, 2017 at 11:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the email that IROKO pharmaceuticals sent to their Sales team the morning of May 23, 2017:

Today IROKO has made some difficult decisions with the goal of preserving the company as a viable business to provide our products to patients in need. The following measures are necessary due to Iroko's recent and current business circumstances.

You are receiving this email because you are one of the Iroko employees whose employment is being terminated effective today, May 23, 2017. You will be receiving an envelope today via Federal Express, which contains your Separation Agreement and important information regarding your benefits and other issues related to your departure. If you have any questions after receiving and reviewing your documents, feel free to contact HR. Thank you for your contributions during your time with Iroko.

We ask your cooperation in completing these three important next steps:
    - Samples: You will be contacted by a representative from Knipper regarding auditing and the returning your drug samples
    - Vehicle: Please do not drive your leased/Company vehicle after close of business today. Someone will be in touch with you concerning the return of your vehicle by the end of the week. If you have any questions in the interim, please let me know.
    - Laptop and iPad: You should receive a pre-paid FedEx label in the mail by the end of the week. Please take your iPad and laptop to the nearest FedEx to ship to Iroko's Philadelphia office by the end of next week. For the iPad, please write your 4-digit iPad Passcode, AppleID, and AppleID Password on a separate piece of paper and include it in your shipment.

We wish you the best in your future endeavors. Again, please call HR with any any questions you may have or if there is anything we can do for you.

Kind regards,

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a heratless and cowardly was to let someone go.I left a while ago with inventiv and they treated us much better. Do not give your apple id. In fact wipe clean the devices in case you have anything personal. Dont trust these cowards with anything.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are a classless organization and firing loyal emoloyees via e-mail is absolutely disgusting.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is disgusting.... glad i left early on- i never saw this as a viable company, i guess i was proved correct, sorry for those of you effected-there are good people here !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Todd and Ben didn't even draft the letter, they had HR send it out. Cowards! Additionally, we have an agreement that in a nutshell states we can't work for another company while at Iroko, but they are still running Novum. The hypocrisy is disgusting! And having us do a number of closeout items after our employment has ended, as of the 23rd is crap, you don't fire reps effective that day and expect them to continue working. I will not be doing anything but the minimum and have contacted a lawyer on this. Inventiv doesn't even like Iroko, yet Iroko tried to insinuate if you don't follow their closeout steps, you could compromise your standing and future positions with companies like inventiv. Laughable! Iroko you are nothing!! And the reps left will be gone soon too.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this post because it's exactly how I feel. There isn't a person I have spoken to that doesn't feel 100% the same.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you clowns would sell better we wouldnt have gotten rid of you.
    Best,
    Marketing

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey Marketing you skank serb whore, go F yourself!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw them. I’ve been double dipping for over a year. I’ll work for whomever I like.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These 2 have been running their dirty scam across multi pharma companies for a few years. How they get hired is simple, they prey on CEO's of struggling companies with underperforming dog products. (Get rich quick by jacking up the price and offering zero dollars copay....Sound familiar.)
    The illegal part is they they are part owners in the pharmacy and pharmacy services they get companies to employ. Federal kickbacks, conflict of interest, Hippa, etc. Somebody's going down and I truly hope that Heckel and Jeckel get what they deserve.