Iroko is Starting to Quickly Crumble

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2016 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone employed by Iroko not actively looking for another job is a complete idiot.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody been to Iroko.com lately? They stopped posting for jobs, not a good sign. How come the new guys are not on the website?? It still shows LOU running the company.

I love working here. It gives me a real sense of security for me and my family and where I can build my future. I don't know why it didn't make the list of best companies to work for? The Sr VP of sales is the best. She has productive meetings and I love having so many of them in nice places. My VP (I live in the West) gives me the confidence that I need in a great leader. He really knows what he is doing.

I don't know why so many people are unhappy and are leaving? I can't wait for Monday morning and get out there and sell, sell sell.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Monday morning?? I am out selling right now. The ER and urgent centers are jam packed. I love this job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man oh man are you Reps stupid. Lou and his nephews were right about that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bless you loving Lou and sweet Andrew-you gave us the tools and the wisdom-we will fight for you thru these pearled gates and deliver on out promises to you both-cherish the sweet orange ankh and be blessed in your cherished dreams

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heck, I'm still calling on pharmacies twice a day to tell them about TIVORBEX. Now there's a strategy! Did anybody ever find out why that was Lou's favorite?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they gave us the tools,we didnt come thru selbash!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We just didn't listen. We didn't care enough. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If I could go back in time and correct any one of my many, many mistakes, I would fill out Greg's spreadsheet correctly. Then, we would all be rolling in cash. I am so sorry I let you all down. Killing myself as I type this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry loser-focus on the great chances you thru away-selbash and not being silly princess with jokes and stuff

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heroine addiction must be tough.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another comic con.try eating rotten soles on those fluffy slippers, boy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is always quietest before the storm. Batten down the hatches and get ready for a sh-t storm.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhhhhhh.... Has anyone heard from CES lately? Does she still work here?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still? What exactly does she Do?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you remember Lou had all of his epiphanies and he would change everything? Was he ever right on one of his epiphanies? Just one? Every time he changed his mind things would get worse.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager said Lou hired Ces. I wonder if he was going to hire someone who knew what they were doing and he had an epiphany and hired her instead? She is the best VP I ever had.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She doesn't have a clue. All she likes to do is plan meetings so she can get a free ride on the company. It's such a shame that this company went down the tubes when Lou decided to hire her and roll over only 34 reps. Divided the sales force. Look at your numbers, they have spiraled downward since. Coincidence or not? You decided. Hope Ben and Todd wake up and give us new leadership below them.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's an epiphany. Lou didn't have a clue what he was doing. We should start a pool when Iroko is going to close. My manager said things are getting so bad they charge the employees who work in the home office for their coffee. That is pathetic.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A little while and you will see me no longer; and again a little while, and you will see me. Truly, truly, I say to you, you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice. You will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will turn to joy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is John 16:20?

Alex, I will take Bible Thumpers for $200, please.