Iroko is Starting to Quickly Crumble

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2016 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder what Todd's and Ben's big idea is? I haven't heard if they are having any epiphanies. I wonder when they are coming in the field.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im here at the POA! Where is everyone??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's in Orlando. You must be in Chitown!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which do you think the new guys like, Star Trek or Star Wars? The good old days.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the first one when he noticed how we were "mislead" about our great coverage.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've never worked at a company where there is zero communication. The boys from Chicago must be up to something. They are here 3 months - Anybody know what they are up to? I bet July 1, we are done. Don't plan making this place the last stop in your career.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are you getting July 1 from? I totally agree with you as far as the end is near. These guys are running another company!!!! They aren't leaving Novum.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lou learned from andrew that hard seeded roll with a slab of olive loaf

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

June 30 is the end of 2Q. When the last major layoff was mid September, I heard they paid them until the end of September and then 2 weeks for every full year. The minimum was 1 month. This place can't go on for much longer. Depressing

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dude, are you taking your zoloft>\\\

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn't it be nice if some of our micro managing asshole managers would take a bong hit and relax before this ship sinks? Have a heart and lay off us before you lay us off.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel for my RBM... mine is awesome! They are just as lost as we are and getting hit from the top. It would be hard to stay positive when you didn't know what was going to happen and getting pressure from above.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not if something is going to happen, it is when it going to happen. If by now you don't have something lined up to protect you and your family, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed!!

Will they pay out our final bonus? That's what everyone wants to know. Does anyone have an informed clue? It's different if the company sell vs a layoff.
    We know something is coming, it's clear!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just shut down this garbage company already for crying out loud! Dogshit products, no studies to back up you "illegal" claims and the bottom of the barrel in terms of reps and management. Freaking joke.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

watch your words, talba- this place will live on inside you

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News don't lie. Can't believe you're still here:

Additionally, ZORVOLEX® has US regulatory market exclusivity for the management of osteoarthritis pain until August 2017. Iroko is committed to defending the IP protecting ZORVOLEX® to the fullest extent of the law.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what this means is regardless of anything, Zorvolex goes generic this August?? Wow!! I love being lied to.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So we all should know by now Horizon is going through some tough times. The reason for their tough times is the business model they thought would bring long term profitability has failed. Oh, wait. Weren't B and T responsible for that business model?