Iroko is Starting to Quickly Crumble

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2016 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOU had all of these big ideas. I just had an epiphany, none of his ideas worked. Not one of his ideas. Not even the EVP of sales. Goes to show you, just because you have some money, you don't have to be smart.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They sure knew how to waste money. They didn't pay us well, but when I went to the home office, I had some great dinners.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And all the soda you could drink. This place was run like they never ran a start-up before and it showed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel an epiphany coming on...... if I continue to run the company it will go out of business and everyone will lose their jobs and there will be no money to pay a fair severance (except for me and my execs who destroyed the company).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were blind if you didn't see this coming from the beginning. Crap product, no evidence

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i believed LOU when he said it was a $1 billion company. Boy, was he wrong. Maybe a $1 billion in debt company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i dont care what any of you say or what has happened to my job, my family and my career. Seeing lou zip line above of us and play the drums was the most moving thing that has ever happened. No matter what happens from here, I will go on fulfilled. Oops just puked on myself

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who ever started this posting was spot-on. The company crumbled almost to the month they said it would. Now it is a pile of rubble and nothing to show for it. It was built like a house of cards to fail that fast.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a house of cards. Whole thing was a sham. It sucks to be still looking for a job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A big sham where the current TBM's are going to a beautiful resort in CA next week for a brief meeting. Waste more money and put on a show for your new bosses B&T. Can't believe only a few left. Maybe you will wake up and leave once the Q2 bonus is paid out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just found a great job after being let go from this most despicable company. I pray I'm treated better than what I experienced. To my former workers at Iroko, I need you to know there are plenty of good pharma jobs out there. I know there's some money on the table but you know there is no longevity. Just saying and good luck. Off to training I go. So much happier now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The home office is down to 3 people!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a joke this company was, it's a goner see ya later pukes

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's not a surprise. Iroko is simply using Solumatrix Fine Particle Technology at the Home Office. 15 employees down to 3. Lower the number of employees, lower the risk of paying someone.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good bye my dear solumatrix family! it was blessed and the cold cuts were delish in the cafeteria-may sweet little carnivore Jesus bless you and the red donkey he rode into Philly on

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how do you even consider 3 people a "home office"...who is actually left standing?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the doors were locked today.
    Completely out of money.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you keep ringing the doorbell someone from Marketing will finally come out

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

..... and Marketing has left the building.

That’s all Folks.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And so has a great manager and two fantastic sales reps. What's next?