Is anybody in Chronic Care

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2019 at 9:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody working? What a great Christmas waiting to be hired/fired. Does anyone really want to be here? Why not go work somewhere else.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same scenario will be taking place at other companies over the next 1 or 2 years. Dying industry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is working ! That I can assure you

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a great workout this morning, going to volunteer at the elementary school, stopping to chat with a friend, making a call, and going home. This will continue to be my routine for the next three weeks. Thanks for the free vacation time Merck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Youre making calls? Good for you. Are you going to do a dinner program too?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truly who needs management by colonoscopy

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not in Chronic Care but I use the utmost care to smoke the best Chronic!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CC is full of passed over, over 50, has beens who can't get hired elsewhere. Underpaid, deli slinging lezbaru drivin do nothings.

They have zero skills and schlep old pills while working 11-1, two days per week. Being a CC Merck rep in pharma is the absolute lowest job around.

Even the dude that cleans the campus toilets has more pride and productivity. As the CEO said "this is a $15 per hour job, shouldn't have a bonus, car, medical or savings plan". Yep, he said it!

CC = cannot compete and constant complainer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, it's the deli slinger guy again! In a world of uncertainty, it's nice to know you never fail to show up and share your perpetual disdain!