Is Anyone on Ilumya Team Happy to be Here?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2019 at 12:35 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone happy to be here, proud to say they are part of this organization? We all appreciate a paycheck but do you wake up in morning and finish day thinking you are living your best life here or do you dread it and go through the day thinking wtf crap am I doing? Selling my soul to the devil is what it feels like to most. Walking zombie selling a shit Hub and crappy drug. Dosing is only thing Iluyma has going for it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really don’t think I’m the only one but I am happy here. My Docs love the drugs efficacy. My manager lets me do my job. The restructure equalled opportunity for a few coworkers. My pay is good and I’m getting really good bonuses. We had a trash talker on our team leave who I’m sure posted here. The rest of us are still making a go of this and I haven’t seen anything better come along. UCB departing will be in for surprises when 2/3 of them get let go. Hiring squads of sales people doesn’t equal success. If Abbvie , Lily and Jansen are having a tough go of it what will UCB do? Fold. I’ll stay right here thank you very much. At least my Docs want to see me. BTW and very sincerely, I hope things either get better for you or you are able to leave soon. Life is short.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. No. No. That’s why I left. Hope colleagues that are miserable and actively looking to leave get another opportunity elsewhere so they can unload the stress and embarrassment of being with a company that supports insider trading, bullying, and harassment. And I’ve never been with a company where other divisions bad mouth and try to sabotage you in same office. Leadership needs to stop playing favorites with specialty derm reps allowing them to hurt ilumya business and ignore reports when made. And I was in a top territory and making $$$ but it was an awful place to work. Good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s good you have a positive attitude and are making a go of it. Everyone has a different outlook and experience being at Sun. Some good, some not. I agree multiple reps per drug doesn’t equate to more scripts. Didn’t know about potential UCB layoffs, that sucks for those who left. We had several leave on my team who were all unhappy and frustrated.
    Agree that life is short.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you East, Central, or West? Curious if region makes a difference in job satisfaction. I’m not original poster. I’m East and Lots of reps have left. I’m neutral, not happy and not unhappy just coasting but looking to leave like a lot of people in East. I was excited for opportunity to be part of this but major letdown for me personally. If anyone is happy here good for them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m in the new Central region (was that created as way to give 3 guys jobs?) and lots of misery here but faking it and kissing ass till something else comes along. Letdown for sure.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It must depend on area bc I am happy here. Grass isn’t always greener on the other side and all biologics experience some kind of HUB issue! I feel bad for those that are so miserable but (unfortunately) not all jobs are easy. It’s beyond a great drug and the feedback from my offices have been positive. Best of luck!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loads different opinions on biologics team. The number of resignations across unit are higher than average and says a lot but not in the positive. If you are in a good place you are in the minority but that’s good for you. To those unhappy and looking to get out good luck to you. I’ve had a lot of colleagues leave and they don’t regret it. I recently resigned and I’m looking forward to fresh start.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve held on and glad I did! It’s finally turning around!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m interviewing here. I’m reading all these posts and gets me a little concerned. So do you think it’s turning around with changes in leadership? I’d like to get into biologic space but want to join a stable company. So many biologics to choose from. Any input would be great. Thanks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not be fooled. The positive posts are likely from Human Resources that troll this board and are desperate to make it seem like a decent place to work. The only way you should take this job is if your are unemployed and even then I would think twice. Pay attention to the majority of the posts... they are true, it’s a horrible company to work for. You will be embarrassed to say you work for such a low class, zero integrity company. So many people that took jobs here were lied to and sold a bill of goods by jerks that have since left. Run as fast as you can away from this place.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it that bad? I see a lot of people leaving company not just in sales and getting mixed thoughts on this division, mostly negative. Drug’s efficacy data overall compared to other options isn’t best on market but they all have strengths and weaknesses. I think it comes down to what’s covered with a lot docs. I was told reps don’t get paid on scripts that are through free drug program. That could be a hit to reps bonus.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for honest response. Majority of posts I feel bad for people here because it’s obvious something happened for there to be such animosity and appears that falls on leaders of Sun. I asked one of my physicians I call on about joining Sun and he strongly advised me to reconsider. That’s embarrassing.
    Definitely going to reconsider. Thanks.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always listen to your gut.
    It’s right 90% of the time.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second this! People are leaving, what does that tell you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No job is worth your happiness and peace of mind. People are resigning and dropping like flies around here with serious health issues that affect their lives and their families. Half the original ilumya team is gone and that speaks to how bad it is. Save the I love Sun propaganda because clearly people don’t.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun loves to mind f**k people! It’s disgusting.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Iluyma RSMs and ASDs have to be the most spiteful bunch I’ve ever worked with. Petty, juvenile, gossips. Grow up!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

East region is the worst!