Is Apria Buying PPS?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2011 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The word is that Apria is buying PPS?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah.. and Charlie Sheen just announced he's running for President.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No..... KACEY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

K V is running. She is just incompetent enough to beat Barak for the Dem nomination.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YEESSS!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait... who's Barak????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they mean... bark? Who's the dog? J.A??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOOF!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why in the world would Apria want PPS?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The power to be at Apria is going to wait for this company to fall apart. So far it is doing a great job. Just ask the Doctors and patients.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

October

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I predicted right here in this forum that when Teijin bought Pacific Pulmonary and PPS hired a mergers and acquisitions person up in the northeast (Samantha Lincoln- look her up on Linkedin) that PPS was going national. Has anyone looked at PPS's map of service locations lately? They're going national.

And why wouldn't they? Competitive bidding will eventually have the effect the government desires which is to run the smaller companies out of business leaving a handful of national or large regionals to gobble up all the DME business on the theory that bigger, stronger companies can operate more efficiently and drive costs down. Right now, there are really only 2 companies - Lincare and Apria - that can claim to be national DME/oxygen companies but PPS is getting there fast.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right... CUCK-KOOO

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes more than acquiring business after business to be successful. You have to acquire healthy businesses and then keep eveything else healthy...and that includes your A/R.

Your A/R isn't looking all that healthy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for the record, i don't work for pps and never have so don't say "your a/r." in fact, pps hr has banned me. i am not to be interviewed. that order came from high up.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

October-NOT by Apria

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! That is a high honor indeed! Congratulations. (And this was NOT a sarcastic reply.)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why on earth are you even on these boards? Why do you care? Why do you read them and even stranger, why would you post a comment? Weird.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stir it up big boy, once again you haven't a clue what your talking about.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me make this as clear as I can.. there is KNOW ONE the least bit interested in buying this company.

Anyone still working here that thinks some sort of bailout is imminent is sadly mistaken...

Ignorance truly is bliss.