Is Apria Buying PPS?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2011 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gosh, no wonder some of you idiots dont work anymore. The reason a company would be very interested in PPS is for their distribution chain. They are in some very good markets. If Apria came in and bought PPS they would not have to create the wheel, all they need to do is change the name to Apria, PPS goes away, docs and PT are happy and Apria is fatter and richer.

That is why someone would want to but PPS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lifegas is buying PPS.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medmart is buying PPS

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your missing the point dumbass. You don't buy a co. that is on on the verge of self destruction.

You wait by to pick up the pieces, salvage what you can, and sell off the rest..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, was this post written by a 3rd grader?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you can tell. Those darn 3rd graders are always throwing around words like bliss and imminent.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F**king HILARIOUS!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends.. does PPS management count?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAAHAHAAHAAAHAAAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To give you an idea of how much I dislike your company, I have come up with plagues I hope God smites your board of directors with.

1. Awkward. Every board member’s cell phone ring loudly announces their weight and also the day they’ll die.

2. Bathroom. The constant feeling that you have to go number two, but completely forgetting how.

3. Improv. Your first-born will want to be a short form improviser.

4. Popcorn. Your second born will smell like hot buttered popcorn. It’s not that bad at first, but eventually I bet it will be maddening.