Is Arbor even making money? If no Net Income, then how do they go public?

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 2, 2018 at 8:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is gonna spin this train wreck into an IPO? Firing people left and right seems pretty desperate....trying to save a few bucks (by not paying severance or unemployment) to make it to the finish line. You can smell the desperation in the air at corporate. No Net Income=No IPO. They like to track so much.....where is the tracking on Revenue? Net Income? They always give us goals for revenue, but they never tell us how they are doing against those goals. Have a feeling the results are bad so they aren't showing them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investors have to get paid first.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never seen it this bad and I have worked here a long time. They are a freaking mess and firing people is not the answer.....they are just making the reps pissed and looking for other jobs. I am positive everyone on my team is looking for another job. Neuro is now 5 months in the year and the ADHD targets are still not right. Where in space are they and why don’t we have a new target list. Do they even care? Is anyone making 100% on all products? I got an idea maybe y’all just fire more people than problem solve.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s 100% messed up. I’ve never seen anything even approaching this level of incompetence.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is I've moved up 10 spots on PC rankings.....at the rate they are firing people, I should be top ten in a few months. Problem is what will I do with all those worthless stock options when I win PC. Pretty soon managers and upper management are going to have to roll up there sleeves and start selling these shi#ty drugs themselves. Maybe then they will care about getting the data right, the target list sent out, and quit putting out fake goals and then readjusting them because our coverage is so shi@ty. They must be bleeding cash with the numbers so far below projections. Get out quick before they make up some sh#t on you and fire your ass because EquoFraud says its time for you go. What a Dumpster Fire!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck spinning that to recruiters! I was a #1 loser by attrition. Fuck you since you probably came from Enterprise. Do you want insurance with that?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only an idiot would bet on Ashley Prange and Michael Redd.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dynamic duo at its finest. Both would sell their souls for Arbor because they couldn’t cut it anywhere else.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isnt she the one that gets up on stage at NSM dressed like a stripper

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Busted can of biscuits?!?? Oh my...that is AWESOME!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salty for an Arbor rep. Why would I leave if I’m PC bro...think about it, duh??? I’m working smarter, not harder! They came after me but I dodged with ease #stillcanttrackme

And busted can of biscuits?! I’m hungry now...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait until they completely get rid of PC

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you leave if you are PC at Arbor??? Are you serious? How about because there is clearly no future here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Busted can of biscuits.....uhmm can I get jelly with that???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what I worked at Enterprise....at least I learned how to hack Geotab and work around Equo.....your dumb ass is at Arbor and you end up sitting in a parking lot faking your Veeva calls because you don't have a hack for Geotab or a work around for Equo....Whose the dumb ass???? How about another step edit with your EZ RX (aka impossible RX).....dumb ass!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kimmie, is that you???

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way they go public in 2019....KKR will be lucky if they can sell off assets and get 1/2 their investment back. Losing all their Goodwill firing everybody and treating reps like kindergarteners. Really making a name for themselves. After they lose $20 million this year KKR will have to pull the plug and force a sale. #Worthlessstockoptions!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass I left Arbor a while ago. Med device now with no geotab or veeva. Who’s the dumbass now? Can you step edit me some gap coverage?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why you still on Arbor’s cp bro...get a life or one up it like me...I work Arbor and a home health marketing gig. I make $200k+ easy if I have a decent year with Arbor #wishingtheycouldtrackme

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shhhhh....