Is Arestin kicking your ASS?

Discussion in 'CollaGenex' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2004 at 12:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it's kicking mine in my area. Anyone encountering huge issues if so how are you dealing with it? I hate seeing their saab's, huge salaries and product lit everywhere....ARGHHHH.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's 12:50 in the afternoon.........maybe if you were out working you wouldn't be worried about why they are kicking your ass!
    But.......CG isn't assisting us to build our business.......so we shouuld run away fast!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here...I'm on vacation thanks! That's why I'm online during the day this week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spending your vacation on this website--get a life.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the cost of your product? Break it down. Biggest complaints and best feedback from customers? My dad is a DDS. I'm an Abbott rep and no he does not want a rep to come in.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree...sounds fishy to me! We don't share that type of info!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hell i'll tell ya its not like that info is hard to get
    1 box (six syringes) $312
    3-5 boxes 250/box
    6 or more boxes $206/box
    cheaper for multiple sites than competitor

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Ive worked for big pharma for a long time - I am thrilled to call on dentists!
    For the person who thinks they are not being supported: GO WORK FOR BIG PHARMA, CALL ON PHYSICIANS. You'll be back.
    For the person who complains that Arestin is kicking their ass: Most reps complain that other products are kicking their ass. The difference between a successful and an unsuccessful rep is attitude and work ethic. All products have competitors, whether real or perceived.
    For both complainers: Atridox is simply a superior product, all the way around. You can't get a puffed powder down deep down in the pockets. And, Atridox saves the patient money plus, if the dentist could see the numbers, he/she would clearly see the profitability with Atridox. Dentists seem to want whatever is easier, even if it only saves them 60 seconds. What good is it to save time and compromise efficacy? That's just a couple of advantages. It's your job to show that.
    Now, get out and make it work.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no head to head studies comparing efficacy. Where is this information coming from?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's evidence that Atridox gets to the base of the pocket and Arestin doesn't? If Arestin isn't efficacious why does it have 90% of the market? Is it that they are just better reps?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, they own the market because that is all they sell... which represents 100% of thier bonus. CGPI reps get crap for selling Atridox. If it was a commission based product it may actually get sold, but CGPI managment has no experience in anything like this, so they follow the mold. The mold seems to be failing. [​IMG]

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

be careful about bashing management look at Orapharma's leadership on the JNJ board.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the idiot if you think depth does not matter. Why then do some products improve pocket depth and others clinical attachment? You can only get clinical attachement by eradicating the gram negative, anerobic bacteria that is hard to find and hard to kill. Thus, depth matters. Go back to your training manual.