Is Bill Carkhuff still with you guys?

Discussion in 'Reliant' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2006 at 3:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a dick eater he was. I worked for him before.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's still there and still a bigoted asshole.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was he a Bigot? I shoulda known. I lost out a promotion he interviewed me for in favor of a white girl. I just thought at the time it was b/c he thought she was hot. Now I'm thinking it might have been b/c he's a racist piece of shit too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that you were a victim to Bill - yeah, it was probably because you were not white - sad to say. He is and always will be an asshole. There is a special place in hell waiting for him one day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Time to move on cry baby.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Time to move on cry baby.

[/ QUOTE ]hi bill, i fucked your wife bill! just thought you should know!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean my wife fucked you, you little bitch. She said all you did was complain. oooooooh my ass hurts.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill is a scumbag jag off that has no respect for anyone.
    He hates the fact the he has a retarded son and people know it. I worked with the asshole at Novartis and he'll never change.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are just cruel. I can't believe I actually am typing on this site, but this was just wrong. Whatever your gripe against him, I am sure its justified, but I have known him for a few years and do not share your same negative views. He has always treated me with respect and I have learned a lot from him. In my book he is quality. And yes, I am sure you will all bash me, but before you do please note that I am a young female and a minority, so save those comments for someone else

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    You people are just cruel. I can't believe I actually am typing on this site, but this was just wrong. Whatever your gripe against him, I am sure its justified, but I have known him for a few years and do not share your same negative views. He has always treated me with respect and I have learned a lot from him. In my book he is quality. And yes, I am sure you will all bash me, but before you do please note that I am a young female and a minority, so save those comments for someone else

[/ QUOTE ]

What is wrong is Carkhuff is WRONG! Bill doesnt say anything to you becasue you're a rep but what my manager tells me is Bill talks about everyone. He's a total pig and should have been fired a long time ago. I'm a new rep and my mgr said he made a bad choice to work under his thumb.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill knows a lot and if you listen youwill learn a lot. He is an upper level manager, so sure, some will be pissed but at the end of the day, he goes home, like all of us and feeds his family. Grow up he is working so are we, we are just pions and while we do not have our own company or invest in one, we can't expect much ether.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Bill knows a lot and if you listen youwill learn a lot. He is an upper level manager, so sure, some will be pissed but at the end of the day, he goes home, like all of us and feeds his family. Grow up he is working so are we, we are just pions and while we do not have our own company or invest in one, we can't expect much ether.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Bill is a jack off. Plain and simple.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was drinkin some moonshine with Bill just the other day at the local KKK meeting and he seems like a good feller to me. Hmmm now where did I put my Kool Aid that I serve to my reps?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has not worked in the industry for years. No one would ever take this nonsense in todays workplace.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he is working at Amarin. SMH?!?