Is Cary Renner really now in charge of the entire sales force?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2018 at 10:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You realize this is a guy who believes things like reps peak at two years, and if you are around for five years and haven’t been promoted, you’ve been at the company too long.

You will always be looking over your shoulder and working in a state of fear.

Don’t be surprised if you find yourself with a snowballing alcohol issue and regular appointments with a psychiatrist.

All because winning presidents club is so, so, so very important in this life. I mean, it’s pretty much the most important thing ever. At least to people who work under Cary.

I’m not kidding.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We thought things were bad before, but we are about to be miserable. Churn and burn the reps and get consumed with micro management

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is a true narcissist . I was in a meeting that he popped into and as he was talking everyone was nodding to be polite and he said....stop nodding like a bunch of chickens...lol, it was actually funny but the guy has a short short fuse. Surprised he has not gone down yet with The Who,e #metoo movement

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst possible person to hold this position. If you needed a sign (beyond 4 layoffs in 5 years) that the company is in decline, then here you go. It's unbelievable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy has a stuffed giraffe in his house!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not been there in 3 years but saw the title and I spit my coffee out. This is NOT a lie. The guy is nuts. He tried to bring back voicemail because he loves to hear himself speak. When nobody did it he about had a meltdown. Micromanagement time is true. Get out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm an amused "alum" reading up on these changes. So what is Lynch's title now?. Was he fired, demoted, or reassigned.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lynch’s role is still with allergan in managed care now

The question is: was lynch better than renner?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Good luck with this changing of the guard, he has FINALLY got control of the entire sales force. Renner is Forest’s version of Keith Richards, he just won’t go away. As for Mr. Lynch, Manage Care, that’s the last stop position before “don’t let the door hit you in the arz!”

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jerry in managed care, what happened to Devlin?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

holy crap. Seriously? This guy has a filing cabinet full of HR complaints against him. He is proof that you can get to your goal in life by selling your soul and squashing any and everyone in front of you. Those who value Power and Position see him as a true role model. Those who value other things, Family, Integrity, Morals, Faith have no place in the World of CR. He has decimated morale everywhere he’s gone. My first run in of the CR Experience was in PHX during WH meeting years ago. He was insulted he did not receive a standing ovation from people who didn’t know him. Then proceeded to tell half the group there they’d be gone with in a year (they were) and that if you were over 50 a female or had not been promoted in 5 years he’d help you start looking for a job. He is really a miserable excuse of a human being who I’m afraid caused way too much angst in my life. But thankfully I’m over it now and can see what a cretinous vile person he is.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stepped down or laid off, no longer with company

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to the Actavis section and look at “What’s up in Chicago?”

That was the state of morale one year after Chicago eas realigned and found itself under Renner and given a new RD - JH.

Thing is, after all that, the numbers never improved that much.

Whatever CR

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His great triumph was to put Linzess and Vyverzi (sp) into the WH bags. Said they would make us all a ton of money and increase access.
    6 months later they were quietly taken out of our bag and no one said a word

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he consults with the stuffed giraffe and a jug handle of Crown in his underwear in the wee hours of the morning

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Things just got real weird for you all. I feel for you. good luck

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll bet Queen SB is all excited about this big change. She’s been petting that Giraffe for quite sometime just waiting for this moment. How’s morale these days? Mgrs still strong arming like they used too? Bunch of idiots with titles for sure. Crooked Mgr in Charlotte and the crazy Susie puppet Mgr in Wilmington still around. God I hope not. They ran away a lot of good reps. Best of luck with Renner.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a fantastic waste of time with Coach Renner on that cliché-filled conference call. Tons of deep thoughts.

Why didn't the head injury lady ask a question? I'm concerned.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohh Gawd SB... she is the worst. Only topped by Giraffe Hunter himself. I’m sure those two have knocked boots. That’s sort of her reputation

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a drunk Cary Renner at 3:00 am pontificating to a stuffed giraffe whilst dressed in pink thigh highs and a rubber bousterrie. Now, you tell me. What could possibly bad happen to the sales force now?