Is ConMed a nice company to work for?

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2006 at 10:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are no friends in business

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It WAS about 15 years ago. Now, no. The company now hires temps at a lower pay than before. Certain departments are taking away rather than rewarding. Then again if you want to have a fun job, you'll probably get paid much less. Try being a cook at H( . Y . )TERS.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking to join the sales team? Only positive feedback please/

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which region?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conmed has its pro and cons but sadly to say a lot of cons. The unprofessional dynamic is toxic. Too many issues here . If you are looking for sales there is better companies to get connected with.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long does it take to get from Associate Territory Manager to Territory Manager?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takes 5 years.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Five years !!! Ha ha don’t lie .....,they will lay you off in the first year or second. If you manage to get to year five that means you are the ultimate kiss arse

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds about right.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Walk away company SUCKS!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that ! Company sucks so bad, guy was pissing on the floor in the bathroom and another guy lost his job because of him a year ago.

Joking aside depends which dept you are in. In reality ConMed is a stepping stone. Some of the benefits are okay like the 401k match.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I third that notion. Horrible company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely with with the commenters above. Company is distasteful and will leave you jaded ! Several of my friends were laid off from ConMed. What sucks is that most of the layoffs are good hard working people. The only ones that stayed are the brown nosing bunch.

ConMed is being positioned to be bought out that is the whole point. To make it an attractive company to purchase.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be another ConMed lacky !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bohooo

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing for a sales position with Advanced Surgical Division. Positive or negative feedback?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My advice you can do better. Know your worth and dodge this bullet. Currently work for ConMed and can’t wait to leave. There is some positive aspects to working here but the negatives are too many.

People here either have a vulture or sloth mentality. Office politics is awful and the only way you will survive is be a yes man.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you make some good money?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say no just the cheerleading team will say yes. ConMed launched a self evaluation that determines your raise. Most people in my dept got .15 raise for the entire year. So this will tell you where ConMed stands . Can you make good money ? If you like .15 yes