Is ConMed a nice company to work for?

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2006 at 10:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s pathetic

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are talking about documentation control in Largo. I have feel buddies that was pissed about their raises. I would of quit if they gave me 15 cents . Some of this has to do with who your manager is. More than like Linda and John think there entire team is worthless

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me help fix your typos .
    1. Few
    2. Their

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's a space between "typos" and the period at the end of your sentence. I do not approve of you correcting others if you can't even correct yourself.

~arrogant muddafuckaaaaaaaaa:eek:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a joke. Conmed going Direct is laughable. Competing with Stryker and Arthrex in the orthopedic space , ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. good luck.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughter is the best medicine. Beeeeeeeooooooooootch! :eek:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conmed is Athrex and Strykers beoatchhhhhhhhhhhhh

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah Blah Blah

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yada yada yada :eek:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've noticed people trying to figure who to blame rather than to find a solution to a problem. That's very common. People working against each other and hold grudges for years. Please get rid of them. No company needs that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the only safe positions to work in are managerial positions. Anything under that and you have to deal with every immature nasty person here. Team leaders included.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not in sales. Much better packages out there that are realistic and cover NON REIMBURSED BUSINESS EXPENSES. We can't write off any of this due to the changes in government. I was so happy to leave my heavy 1980's conmed bag with UPS this year.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nope, they were getting the boot soon, so they took the 12 week severance package.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to the top.......Comments please. Can we even talk about what a gravy train all of our working from home employees are enjoying? I work from home for Conmed and as a Christian I can tell you that I am continuing to receive my full salary and only work 20 hours per week. Many of my fellow co-workers have joked about the same. Are we doing the best we can in God's eyes? I'm not so sure.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh hey nice to see you're doing okay again in here repeating the same info :eek:

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for confirming that you're neither working from home or a christian

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christians would donate their time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advanced surgical is a good place. Lots of products from capital to commodities. ConMed values this division the most if you listen to an earnings call. Always adding more product lines in this division also.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patient Care by far the best. Innovative products, multiple GPO compliant agreements, leaders who know the business. Comp is great, minimum 120k at base, most Reps gather in 150k.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a Hell of a lot better than the Orthopedic Division! Pretty sure there aren't any reps left there making $100K. What a mess it sounds like. Glad I got out of there a year ago! On the other hand if you're still there, at least you don't have to deal with Pang or Fuckert! Losers! Did that geriatric Dischert finally get fired or retire? Holy cow that that guy was a trip. He could never remember what he said 5 minutes ago.