Is Depomed for sale?

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2016 at 1:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if depomed is selling or if Jim is still trying to hold on to the company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows this company was formed SOLELY to get sold. Now they're getting forced to publicly put themselves on the market on star boards time not depomeds time. Sad, really, this company has a lot of potential as a great pain company

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Depomed is buying Pfizer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right and little us saucer eyes isn't a bulimic nutcase. I'm guessing by now she has suckered 75% of you into thinking she's just a sweet little thing, needy, but so innocent. Unless you like knife wounds in the back and tire tread marks from having a humvee driven over your head by her, steer clear. Oh she needs help alright, professional help, not your sympathy. You've been warned. Don't fall for her various ailments and poor little me acting job. Oscar worthy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I read an article where they paid starboard $1 million for their legal fees. Is that for them to leave alone? Seems like a tactic to avoid being sold.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they're 100 percent for sale, and are currently in talks with buyers. I think the agreement with starboard was met so they wouldn't interfere with current and ongoing talks with buyers. Ask yourselves, why do you think we received minuscule amounts of samples this time? They know it's coming, sooner than later

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, company for sale, not sure how many buyers there will be. Starboard will want a premium that I'm not sure is there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you talking about lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are delusional. You really need to work for a psych company and take their meds!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real question is how would WANT to buy this company???

Seriously, we have Nucynta which is NOT a blockbuster and a bunch of branded generics.

We should have sold at $35/share when we had the chance.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet Horizon is looking pretty good right now!! All those legal fees to keep them away and now no one wants us.!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone out there interested in buying us?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim will never sell this crown jewel.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe its time you lay off the Nucynta...Jim was fired 6 months ago