is DVMR now in Lost Civilizations???

Discussion in 'DVM Resources' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2011 at 4:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk to LB? CF? Oh yeah....that's gonna happen. They have been drinking the "kool-aid" and think they are indispensable! LB hasn't done ride alongs with his reps, in some cases for a year or more! So you never see him face to face. Unless it's at the National meeting, where he wants the whole region to appear to be one big happy family! And rolling "them" under the bus?? That's their job. If you know both of them you would know that.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, drinking the kool aid.
    Try and see where you get with at least
    one of them. If you only knew how much they
    fight for them it is sick. Again I can only speak for
    one of them.
    Just so you know nobody is indispensable. It is very apparent
    you don't know them (or one of them).

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you tell this reply is written by CF? Bad grammar, etc...looser.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CF WILL indeed throw you under the bus; STOP defending him and his actions, he can and does speak for himself, albeit "anonymously" on this board. He speaks of his ribs hurting, ha ha ha, reps working for him have far greater injuries than some hurt ribs...notice how it always reverts to bar-b-que??? As in ribs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you seen CF lately? I don't think he has been eating ribs or BBQ much lately. So again it shows how much you know him. At least he can say who he is on this site do you? So who is hiding? Again why don't you try talking to him he will listen. He may not be able to change much but he will try and he will listen.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This coming from an anonymous poster... too funny.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure if they listen, but they do read! The one time that CF did show up during the last meeting, it was to discuss the threads on Cafe Pharma and he was obviously paranoid and upset which must makes one wonder if there is some truth to what is discussed here. I wonder all the time what LB does. No ride withs, and very little communication. For a man that stares at his Iphone as much as he does, I do wonder what he is doing, because I know I never get any emails or voicemails from him. And how is it that some people do not have to come to regional meetings or help out at tradeshows just because they don't want to and it is not worth their time and they get away with that? It is time for change!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very obvious there are two or more reps within each of CF & LB territories/regions that are extremely disappointed with their leadership. With each of them only having a handful or two of reps, would not a well trained manager know those reps that may have problems and want to work one-on-one with them to resolve the problem? Work the problem people...if you can't change the ship your on, you certainly can attempt to change course...GOOD LUCK to the survivors...the ship is going down fast.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very well said!
    You can't keep everyone happy all the time. You can talk out problems if there is one. Neither one is perfect. If you knew one if not both of them you would know they have your back as long as you have theres. Hard to believe div 37 got div of the year last year out of 80 plus divisions within Walco without some leadership. It happened because they are a team! Not one person made this happen they all did! If one of them has been in the car with you, you would know what all they do in a day because he is always on the phone fixing problems with the home office or helping another rep with "issues". You may have even heard a conversation or two defending a rep.
    Make time to talk with them at the up coming meeting. Talk to other reps I think you will find greater than 80% will say nothing but postive things about one or both of them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's part of the problem, 80% of the reps will say nothing because they don't have the backbone to do so. Especially with the economy being down for so long, jobs are scarce, people are afraid. You may not agree, but it is true, there is no one, especially in LB's region that is going to ever challenge him on anything. And I do agree, CF does try to get things done for his reps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed and those who do (or the one who did) labeled "looking for problems and trouble":)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DVM Resources highest revenue generating representative in the Southeast resigned yesterday, do you think he knows something they're not telling us???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, he wanted to work at his wife's clinics.
    Call him and ask.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No response.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE classic and most frequent response from DMVR managers. Period.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was this SR?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, you must not know one if not both of them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was the rep?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's been around long enough to know how things work with this company, and probably doesn't want to hear anymore BS from management, MM, or JR. It was bad enough before Lextron came to town, now you have no idea what to believe. Good for him.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL.....highest revenue generating, who gives a damn about gross revenue? The guy had an absolute joke for the important numbers (gross PROFIT)! That's what happens though when you don't leave the house and just push deals on diverters....just saying.