is DVMR now in Lost Civilizations???

Discussion in 'DVM Resources' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2011 at 4:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, I do know both Louis & Craig very well and my personal opinion of them both is nothing like what some of you have expressed. That is because it is an opinion and there is no such thing as an unbiased opinion, that's why they are opinions and not facts. If someone actually takes the one sided b.s. that gets posted on here (mostly by 1 or 2 individuals feeding off one another over & over again) as useful judgements of these 2 guys it's to their own short comings for not giving them just due.

These two managers brought the East division back from the grave over the past few years, and that isn't just an opinion as the factual earnings for that division support the statement. I do not even work for your company, but do work with your company and the relevance of DVM Resources in this market has substantially changed for the better in recent years. I also know that I am not the only one who feels this way, so before you (the few of you whom we in this area all in this area know) continue on with the negative bashing take a hard look at what is wrong with you to feel you are warranted in doing such. You may find that your real issue isn't even with them or their Management whom you also so love to blame.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know about the fact/opinion debate you pose, but I would agree that either way these two guys are getting bashed by a few "weak links" looking for a life preserver do to upcoming merger/acquisition (whatever). I would also agree that these two Managers have done the unimaginable task of salvaging things on the East Coast before it was to late for DVMR in the eyes of man. vendors. TRUE opinions on these guys formed in the industry is good, their teams as a whole and the vendor partners whom they deal with form these. Also, we know who in these groups truly go to work everyday in the field and the ones who just talk a big game, then goose eggs during our ride alongs, so during this process of who stays/who goes feel free to ask around....there's one or two of you (probably you who are on this site ALL DAY) that would for sure get the wrath if your peers.

-Vendor Partner (of the year at that, lol)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto, very well stated. They both follow up well for me and there numbers for our company has increased over the past two years. They must be doing something right.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well put, you reps doing all the bitching and making accusations (whether current or former employees) need to take a long hard look at where DVMR was in the east just a few years back. Things (before upcoming merger of coarse) are way better than they were, vendors don't laugh at you anymore, your peers don't think your half adding anymore, and most of you actually feel somewhat confident when you walk into a clinic. Why is that?

Similar to above poster I don't work here, but I do with DVMR and I know my boss now checks up on my communication with my DVMR partners when he used to never bring up your name. I truly like my DVMR rep and work very well w/him, but wasn't always that way (probably to my own fault), but I know there was a big change on his part as well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was the rep who quit?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BE

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left out the fact that I am /was a competitor of BE, and will now be going after what he had in these Diverter accounts, but w/out him competing in these volume deals my margins & revenues will SKY ROCKET! Lol

I do however wish BE & his family the best in his decision to do other things.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a friend and a former co-worker of BE; for the record not only was he the top producing revenue rep, his margins were also higher than most in the region. BE was on stage at many National Sales Meetings for top performance...NO SALES to diverters. Get your facts straight before you start slandering my friend, or I will track you down:)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For crying out loud, leave BE off this site and please remember to flush BM down the toilet.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you going to do when you find them talk them to death?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope smoke em' to death:)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You either are in one region or another. Answer to LB or CF, not both.
    Or maybe-two heads are smarter than ONE???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Judging by the two errors out of three total sentences, I'd say this is CF himself typing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for paying attention to detail, but no it was not Craig who wrote this.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's your attention to detail that's always impressed me most, DVMR.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig is a really nice guy who does "go to bat"..."Who's your daddy" guy. However he does lie to his reps, he lies to the Manufacturer Reps and also lies or doesn't tell the whole truth to management. Yes, there has also been some really poor decisions made on his part related to strip clubs, lying on expenses and simply doing the wrong thing related to being a manager or as he puts it a LEADER. With all that, SR in the office needs to take some Valium and move on to customer service at Walmart.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they (DVMR) have tried but you keep coming back like a bad floater.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, you all are setting a new standard on here:

1. People knocking upper management who have no clue what they do on a daily basis
    2. People knocking middle management as a way to pass the blame
    3. Current reps knocking ex-reps
    4. Ex-reps knocking all of the above
    5. Inside sales people chimming in as if they have a clue
    6. Manufacturer reps defending middle management
    7. No one defending the ex-reps (with latest exception of this BE person quiting, another ex rep is threatening to find the poster....lol awesome stuff)
    8. No one defending current reps
    9. Personally attacking one another...ON A MESSAGE BOARD
    10. Most importantly, No one even seemingly concerned about what they say on here knowing that there is a merger that will absolutely force changes for you all. So basically, no class or dignity in light of peoples livelyhood.

Keep up the good work and stay classy ladies and gentelmen your putting up a real nice impression for your new Upper Management group, who are probably are looking at all this garbage and shaking their heads.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with one poster I think there are 1 maybe 2 people on here that are disgruntle and reply back on there own post.
    Fact Division 37 has grown each year for past 3 years
    Fact it is because the reps work extremely hard
    Fact TWO reps have requested to be trasfered to div 37 (SE)
    Fact Craig always puts work and or reps first
    Fact unless you know the whole truth better not to spread rumors

Lie = a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive
    Knowing Craig I don't think he has ever deliberately lied with the intent to deceive the reps that report to him.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BEST POST ON THIS THREAD BY FAR!