Is Essure going to make it?

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 8:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recall after Septembers meeting? It's not looking good.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they're going to recall all the great Concepts folks that have left to help get things back on track...?!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Na na na na
    Na na na na
    Hey hey hey
    GOODBYE

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No chance in h e double l hockey sticks. Ha ha ha ha ha Mirena rules Essure and always will be the product of choice for long term contraception with the heavy menstrual bleeding indication. Essure is and always will be second to the IUD for continuous contraception. Mirena rules!!! In fact Essure is third after tubal ligation!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will make it, in spite of this ridiculous team of 30 golden children. They got to cherry pick accounts to make the "pilot program" successful and get paid out well. Talk about stacking the deck!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stacking the deck to guarantee success for the product, patients and physician partners is a bad thing...?!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Toby, AKA SR, how's it going?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Success for their children about does not mean success for the product or company. They got to pick the easiest accounts who are not bleeding out too much. They are pretty stable accounts. Every account my RBM and thought should go to an Essure team person was denied because it would be "too difficult to impact". So let the portfolio reps deal with it and carry the quota. It's all smoke and mirrors to make this team look amazing to Germany. Total BS.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who do the docs prefer to work with?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on who is asking the question, doesn't it?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aha!!

And where have YOU been?!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brutal NPR story on Essure today. The interviewed Bayer VP sounded as sincere as a Presidential candidate (i.e., not at all).

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought report was fair and ended on a positive note. Also VP response was fine and correct.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm enjoying watching the FDA panel examine your company. I'd consider updating those resumes, kids.

15. Toby James

Toby James Guest

Just another example of steel sharpening steel.

The team will galvanize with our vision undeterred and we'll continue to shift the paradigm as one of the many jewels in the crown of American innovation and the gold standard to which all others are measured.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Essure is just another example of the failed leadership of PB and JS

18. Zed

Zed Guest

Tres bien!

C'est si Bon, Papoose!

19. Toby James

Toby James Guest

Yes, but only after the broken flowers are fixed.

How can I consider the lillies while a daffodil holds my heart?

Susie, I don't know where you are but I love you every day.

Toby