Is Gajanan Bhat (ODAC failure reason) not fired yet!

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 23, 2017 at 12:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These corporate updates happen all the time and are usually a means to keep investors updated in between earnings calls. You're next big events are break through designation for Pozi and the Rolontis BLA filing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 times ODAC failed Biostat Gajanan is now boasting that he has assurance from Tom & JT for 2018 leadership or employee of the year award for something which is not ethical but he will still do it for a huge bonus and award.

We are eager to know what is this deal Gajanan is talking about? Very interesting...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a shady character and on top, a corrupt and a Failed one. He always says that JT and Tom are idiots and he will make his way on whatever he wants to do. I'll have no doubts if he gets the Leadership or Employee of the year 2018 awards.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way, if Gajanan get any award I will report it. He is a clown with no knowledge. He googleseverything before a meetings and talks big jargons as if he knows his subject. When asked to prove he will take help of outside consultants help on company' expense. He is a big liability.

SPPI is cursed to have such a person and on top he is our Biostat Head which has failed us 2 times in ODAC IN FRONT Of FDA. What a shame..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gajanan, Gajanan, Gajanan. Can everyone just shut-up about this guy?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Gajanan is worst of worst of our industry. He failed in ODAC multiple times including that of 2016. Everything he does fails miserably as he is a fake statistician. He got two chinese programmers with whom he leches companies money as he pays them > thanthan dire level salaries. He is one of the most unethical and corrupt statistician I have worked with. And I his is coming from a medical doctor who is board certified. Don't know why JT and Tom is keeping this guy as Gajanan often make fun of them and says that he know these two's pschy and can manipulate them.

Remember Gajanan was given responsibility by JT and Tom to cook data on SPPIs two near term catalysts RLONTIS and POZIOTINIB. After POZITINIB truth came out in market one of the site investigator Dr. Vacirca was made SPPIs board of director.

So far so, Gajanan Bhat is in SPPI..a lot is fishy about it's data operation, clinical results. He is an utter corrupt person.

Example:- he pays one of his chinese programmer girl a salary close to $170,000 USD because he gets certain unwanted favors from her. God knows what are those?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I once read a statistics book.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

clearly you havent worked for bd screwing the eu out of millions with their pretend r&d depts.Now eu want their cash back how clueless to increase corp tax offset by 60% and think they wont notice.2019 this share price going south.BD a pig with lipstick.
    GMP more like slap bang get product out the cos we will tell the customer there idiots or its a transit issue wasent me we wouldent sell you a faulty device were BD the greatest bullshitters on the planet

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I once took a grammar class.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard BLA is filed. Do anyone know if Gajanan's name is on it? If it is, we are probably looking for another BIG Failure.

Why don't we hire a legit Data and Statistics guy. I thought with the kind of contacts Joe has, he could do a better job finding someone more reputable than a makeshift DM and Stat guy. Please post if anyone has insight of this data and BLA..seems waste of time and efforts to me.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked as Gajanan Bhat 's peer in Spectrum recently and he shamefully unregreetibly was furious with everyone that after his multiple failure he couldn't be a VP Clinical. He is really a very toxic person to work with. Now a days he is looking for jobs and consulting assignments but I'll be sorry for any company who will hire him. He is such as a bad name to any company

At SPPI, he always collected back pocket money from data management workers and when he realized gow much he can make from clinical operations he started bad mouthing all the Doctors/MDs and Ph.D scientists at spectrum amd asked Tom Riga several times that he should be promoted to VP Clinical. Tom Riga used to thrash him every time and knew what Gajanan was cooking. Since SPPI got sold to ASRT Gajanan's trying his best to get into such roles but his bad reputation prevails everywhere......