Is HDL still hiring?

Discussion in 'Health Diagnostics Laboratory' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 10:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wondering if HDL is still moving forward in hiring its own sales force or is this being delayed?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They just let go 30 more people. I think the hoouse of cards is about to topple. Medicare is trying to brush this whole thing under the carpet with a small fine, but someone (Sen Warren from Mass?) is pushing for criminal prosecution and big-time fines. Warren hates all forms of corporate welfare and thinks Medicare fraud is corp. welfare at its worst. (Warren in 2016!!!!!!l) I hear she's also pissed that Bain Capital (Romney's investment company), which has gotten away with hundred million Medicare ripoffs TWICE. When they owned Damon labs in the 1990s they did the very same thing--over order completely unnecessary tests just to be reimbursed by Medicare (and waive the copays to patients so they don't protest about having dozens of unnecessary tests done). Once all these new and more more expensive biomarker and molecular tests were approved, Mr Small Government Romney couldn't say no to all that cash so they launched Boston Heart. And, just when things got hot, Bain sold Damon--just like they recently did with Boston Heart. I guess Warren hates Bain. Puleezze run for president, Sen. Warren!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked at Boston and recently spoke to Warren's office about what giant fraud it is. At first, they didn't seem interested but started coming around when they started to understood how it works. I hope she's doing something.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sen. Warren? Who? That is your white knight? Really? I honestly feel bad for you in 2016......