Is Homer Simpson managing our social media presence?

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2018 at 9:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spectrum’s social media presence is silly. Posts about twinning clothes and various dress-up days make us look ridiculous. The group shots always have the same core people in them. Then you’ve got Mamta T. replying to posts about what a great company we are. I advise you check into her past reputation at other companies. Now Charles is doing the same sort of commenting. It’s silly, especially from these two.

Where are the posts that aim to create a reputation that our culture is based on solid products, solid science with a bright future run by intelligent people?

Come on! Quit letting junior people create our on line presence. Create an advertising strategy that helps us feel proud and hire smart people. We look like a bunch of doofusses.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life and some friends you lonely fuck face.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with this. At minimum, sprinkle in some updates about science and progress of our core activities. But sadly, there isn't much to update about science and core activities. So let's raise our glasses in advance to next week's post on which department wins the halloween contest.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life and some friends you lonely fuck face. Love the only person at Spectrum who uses the term fuck face.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I live for this place. So I'll keep coming back to have you call me dirty names.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ARE a bunch of doofusses.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss the dirty talk. Why have you left me?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I pray whoever this is intended for does not truly need a friend. How can you post such evil in today’s world? Why not be a friend? How would you feel to find out someone harmed himself or others because of such mean girl tactics?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry. I'm totally sane and not going to harm myself. Cafepharma is pure comedy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im pretty lonely and depressed. Would enjoy a genuine friendship.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

should be openeth

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

title is funny