Is HP qualified to be in leadership?

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2017 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So an underqualified 2nd grade teacher gets a sales job, learns to play the suck-up game, gets a pcp DM job briefly, gets the morons at Zoll to blindly take her in as an RM, then hoodwinks the half-wit BG into promoting her to AD... does anyone actually buy her self serving "I am at the center of the universe" bullshit?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those who can't do, teach.
    Those who can't teach, teach gym.
    Those who can't teach gym, try sales.
    Those who can't sell, but suck up, kiss ass, and lie, become part of Zoll management. She will fit in better than a Zoll LV garment belt on an obese patient with bed sores.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This woman LOVES the sound of her own voice. Is she being paid per word spoken?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree 100% with this. I'm not sure if I like or dislike HP because I don't know her well enough, but dinner with her, meetings with her are awful. She is completely unaware and just talks and talks, no substance just bragging about HER - no one cares

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every one of us who has worked with or for you has already paid a price. We have either forfeited our dignity and fallen in line, or we have kept our dignity, been fired or blocked by you and missed the opportunity to continue to be successful and help Zoll grow. In both cases, Zoll loses and you keep your short-term security. You must be at least 60 years old- in a few short years when you retire, wouldn't you rather look back at a record of genuinely helping people succeed than just focusing on your own interests? It is not too late. You are not a stupid person. You have more capacity to change your evil ways than you realize. A new look wouldn't hurt either. Just sayin...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least HP didn't talk about a rhino to the whole group! AM isn't much better.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 of the most talented ladies and employees here at ZOLL. What a disgrace to see what bitter disgruntled employees do. What is this grade school? Little children know better than this. Sad to see bullying at this level of education.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it is fine for RM’s to trash TM’s, and Area Directors to trash TM’s and RM’s, yet when it touched the VP’s direct reports, it is wrong??
    This is the real problem with this Zoll Division, too many Directors wanting to make their way to titles and money, all the while, the very people doing the work, the SSR’s, TM’s and RM’s are the bad employees. Since Chumsford doesn’t care, Japan, please take note and ACT!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said and completely accurate

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total bullshit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when you start to treat people the way they treat you it’s funny how they don’t like it sometimes. I am glad people are finally bringing to light what has been whispered about for a very long time about these two women. Most people wouldn’t post on here unless there was truth to their statements ... And if you feel better calling everyone disgruntled go right ahead. The posts on here speak louder than your words.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the biggest joke of a thread and if you think 3 individuals, 2 who have been termed from the Organization, is a true representation of how this company feels then you really have issues. Take this energy and find a hobby. I am not someone that normally responds to these ridiculous CP posts, but this has gone on too long. You want to trash the company, go ahead, but to try and take down people and trash them personally is absolutely disheartening. These 2 ladies are actually very high caliber people. You wouldn't know because you sit from afar, gossip, and create tons of conspiracy theories without knowing the facts.

Come on people. Grow up!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HP talks A LOT. If you have been around her in 1 on 1 conversations or in large groups you know what I mean. Answer his--- how often does she contribute meaningful, substantive information? Conversely, how often does she simply try to show how much she knows, how brilliant her ideas are, how savvy she is at aping the thoughts of leaders above her? Who takes her seriously? Think about it...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how much CYA by the ADs posted on here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like my last post isn’t here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A conversation with her is brutal. If that is a good leadership quality then she rocks at it. She loves talking about herself and her ideas.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HP's name comes up A LOT in Pittsburgh. Her emptiness and lack of substance do not go unnoticed. She is a placeholder. Hopefully for her own sake she is networking hard!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can there be another mid to large size medical device company in the industry where sales directors (HP and MD) respond and antagonize people on cafe pharma? Can’t imagine this sort of stuff being tolerated at Medtronic or Boston Sci. What a total bunch of amateurs we have running this place.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are sales in HP's Area since she's become AD? Are they the strong, robust growth that she would lead everyone to expect from the great visionary leader she touts herself to be? Do the people who work under her respect her? Do they trust her? Do they trust the company more, or less, for having put her there? Do they believe she is looking out for them and the company or simply trying to hang on and inflate her own credibility? If you work in her Area, would you stay with her if given a choice? Honestly, do you think she is a fit for the role she occupies? Or is she WAYYY out of her depth?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does BG get a pass on all his incompetence? He is responsible for promoting and keeping some really incompetent people! His "Awe shucks" simpleton approach goes unaddressed while profitability plunges!!